Old March 25th 11, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default I, Josepi, am your GOD

On Mar 25, 9:25*am, Fritz Wuehler
wrote:
To: Abuse:

From: "Josepi"
Date: Thu, 24 mar 2012 12:49:19 -0500

My inteligence is so beyond anything you can imagin! You are all dog crap between my tows!

Josepi

Prove it.
Old March 25th 11, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3/25/11 11:36 , bpnjensen wrote:

My inteligence is so beyond anything you can imagin! You are
all dog crap between my tows!

Josepi

Prove it.

He already did, Bruce.

Old March 25th 11, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 25, 10:33*am, "D. Peter Maus" wrote:
On 3/25/11 11:36 , bpnjensen wrote:

My inteligence is so beyond anything you can imagin! You are
all dog crap between my tows!

Josepi

Prove it.

* *He already did, Bruce.

I guess we're between his "tows", then, eh?

Old March 25th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Say cuzz, do you drive a vehicle that has a Diesel engine.Diddy y did
you see what happened to the Diesel engine fuel system of that woman's
VW Jetta Diesel engine car,,, enema in Old Saybrook, wherever that is?
Connecticut?

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,,, the VW shop told her it will cost in
excess of $10,000 to clean out all of that Algae in her car's Diesel
engine VW Jetta fuel system.
Putty some Stanadyne in thet thar Diesel fuel tank.
cuhulin

Old March 25th 11, 09:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

My doggy's Poop is Smarter than that!
cuhulin

Old March 25th 11, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 25, 2:58*pm, wrote:
My doggy's Poop is Smarter than that!
cuhulin

LOL! I wouldn't be a bit surprised! :-D
Old March 26th 11, 02:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Yeah, and I Pee Rainwater too.

Raise your head and hold it High, USS Jackson is Cruising by!

Navy to name Combat Ship after City of Jackson.
http://www.clarionledger.com

They ought to name it USS MISSY SIPPY.
I think there was a USS MISSISSIPPI Navy Ship, a million years ago.
cuhulin, Navy Ships R US

Old March 26th 11, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I built me a Mosquito Swatter.A 1/4'' by 1'' by 26'' long piece of scrap
wood trim strip.I got my scissors and I cut out a piece of empty Nabisco
Saltines Crackers cardboard box.I left a tab on two sides of the
cardboard.I taped that piece of cardboard to the stick.I took it outside
and I swatted some Mosquitos.One of those Mosquitos said,
YES! Do that to me one morre time!
cuhulin, no PhD required to build a Mosquito Swatter