RadioBanter

-   -   India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/163186-re-india-bans-importation-japanese-food-products-for3-mont.html)

[email protected] April 7th 11 12:17 AM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont...

You think Polish jokes are OK?
cuhulin

m II April 7th 11 12:36 AM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for 3-Mont...

[email protected] April 7th 11 12:52 AM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont...

What happened in that bar? You got 'rear ended'?
cuhulin

m II April 7th 11 01:35 AM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for 3-Mont...

RHF April 7th 11 01:41 AM

On Apr 6, 4:17*pm, wrote:

- You think Polish jokes are OK?
- cuhulin

No Butt... 'CanNuck' Jokes are Very 'in'

How Many NATO 'CanNuck' Generals Does It Take . . .
To Face Down 33 Gaddafi Look-A-Likes ?

=A= One Will Do :
Since they are all just dumb look-a-likes :o)

[email protected] April 7th 11 03:18 AM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont...

What do they race in Canukystan? Two canoes.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 7th 11 05:40 AM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont...

Japanese 'Global Warming' Volcano Blows Its Stack
http://www.standeyo.com

Look Out, she's gonna Blow!
cuhulin

m II April 7th 11 07:05 PM

On 11-04-06 11:13 PM, wrote:

You think Polish jokes are OK?

No. I pick on Lithuanians exclusively. That's since I tried mocking a
bar full of drunken Irishmen, with painful results.

I demand your unconditional apology . Or else ...

I see the World Domination plot by Vilnius is working overtime....We're
on to you...

mikeylauskas II

[email protected] April 7th 11 08:35 PM

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont...

I used to email chat back and forth with a married Lithuanian woman in
Vilnius, that was back around 2001 - 2002.She graduated from a
University in Vilnius.Last I heard from her, she is still employed at
that University.
cuhulin

[email protected] April 7th 11 11:46 PM

On Apr 7, 2:05*pm, m II wrote:
On 11-04-06 11:13 PM, wrote:

You think Polish jokes are OK?

No. I pick on Lithuanians exclusively. That's since I tried mocking a
bar full of drunken Irishmen, with painful results.

I demand your unconditional apology . Or else ...

I see the World Domination plot by Vilnius is working overtime....We're
on to you...

mikeylauskas II

You are granted a temporary pardon . The military history of the GDL
is well remembered by it's neighbors . . . Once upon a time it
actually was the largest country in Europe-- a little known fact .