Old April 7th 11, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for3-Mont...

You think Polish jokes are OK?
cuhulin

Old April 7th 11, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What happened in that bar? You got 'rear ended'?
cuhulin

Old April 7th 11, 01:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 6, 4:17*pm, wrote:

- You think Polish jokes are OK?
- cuhulin

No Butt... 'CanNuck' Jokes are Very 'in'

How Many NATO 'CanNuck' Generals Does It Take . . .
To Face Down 33 Gaddafi Look-A-Likes ?

=A= One Will Do :
Since they are all just dumb look-a-likes )

Old April 7th 11, 03:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What do they race in Canukystan? Two canoes.
cuhulin

Old April 7th 11, 05:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Japanese 'Global Warming' Volcano Blows Its Stack
http://www.standeyo.com

Look Out, she's gonna Blow!
cuhulin

Old April 7th 11, 07:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 11-04-06 11:13 PM, wrote:

You think Polish jokes are OK?

No. I pick on Lithuanians exclusively. That's since I tried mocking a
bar full of drunken Irishmen, with painful results.

I demand your unconditional apology . Or else ...

I see the World Domination plot by Vilnius is working overtime....We're
on to you...

mikeylauskas II

Old April 7th 11, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I used to email chat back and forth with a married Lithuanian woman in
Vilnius, that was back around 2001 - 2002.She graduated from a
University in Vilnius.Last I heard from her, she is still employed at
that University.
cuhulin

Old April 7th 11, 11:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 7, 2:05*pm, m II wrote:
On 11-04-06 11:13 PM, wrote:

You think Polish jokes are OK?

No. I pick on Lithuanians exclusively. That's since I tried mocking a
bar full of drunken Irishmen, with painful results.

I demand your unconditional apology . Or else ...

I see the World Domination plot by Vilnius is working overtime....We're
on to you...

mikeylauskas II

You are granted a temporary pardon . The military history of the GDL
is well remembered by it's neighbors . . . Once upon a time it
actually was the largest country in Europe-- a little known fact .

India Bans the Importation of Japanese Food Products for 3-Months-while- Obama Does Nothing... RHF Shortwave 1 April 6th 11 04:17 PM
All India Radio (AIR) on 9.425 MHz via Bangalore, India RHF Shortwave 0 October 21st 05 06:13 AM
Nebraska bans BPL Hamguy General 0 June 4th 05 04:15 AM
eBay bans use of the word "Degen" Sanjaya Shortwave 14 January 13th 05 03:47 PM