Old April 10th 11, 08:33 AM
Junior Member

Angry Lowe HF 250 software + cable + manual

Hi there,

After a couple of years not using my Lowe Hf 250 i decided to take up my hobby again.

After moving to a another house i discover that there was some things missing now
Maybe someone wil help me out
I'm looking for that ms dos program that came with the HF 250, it was a smal program on a floppy disk.
The user manual is also missing
But the most importend thing a looking for is the pc interface cable
I need the pin out of that cable so i can make one by my self

Thanks in advance

Greetz Frantic The Netherlands

You can find the Lowe HF-150 manual here Pete KE9OA Shortwave 6 May 30th 05 06:00 PM
Lowe HF150 Manual RonH Shortwave 0 March 11th 04 11:43 PM
Lowe HF150 service manual Dami Shortwave 1 September 7th 03 06:50 PM
Lowe HF225 service manual, free! Pete KE9OA Shortwave 0 September 6th 03 05:12 AM
Pro 93 - Which cable/software? Tommy Watt Scanner 1 August 11th 03 06:01 PM