RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Another "Men in White Coats" for Obama-CareŠ Media {Push-Poll} Event (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/163723-re-ot-another-men-white-coats-obama-care%A9-media-%7Bpush-poll%7D-event.html)

D. Peter Maus[_2_] April 15th 11 06:40 PM

(OT) : Another "Men in White Coats" for Obama-CareŠ Media {Push-Poll} Event

On 4/14/11 07:49 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, as if George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz et al never lied.

Your needle is stuck.

[email protected] April 15th 11 06:51 PM

(OT) : Another "Men in WhiteCoats" for Obama-CareŠ Media {Pus...

Klintoon's fond memories of Times Square Sex Workers.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
And the Blue stained Dress too.
cuhulin

dave April 16th 11 12:00 AM

On 04/15/2011 10:40 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 4/14/11 07:49 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, as if George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz et al never lied.

Your needle is stuck.

It ain't over. The people want revenge on 30 years of Reagan-Bush plunder.

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] April 16th 11 01:30 AM

(OT) : Another "Men in White Coats" for Obama-CareŠ Media {Push-Poll} Event

On 4/14/11 07:49 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, as if George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz et al never lied.

On 4/15/2011 1:40 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Your needle is stuck.

....or not.

a) It was given in response to another poster that said Obama lies.
Possibly, but I was refreshing their memory of Bush's lies. (How quickly
they forget).

b) I also mention it because Bush's lies had *major* economic
consequences, *major* loss of life consequences for this country and
major damage to our reputation throughout the world; e.g, the Mayor of
London, England warning George W. Bush not to come there because there
was a good chance he would be arrested as...ahem, how to say this
politely...a war criminal.

Although Bush is gone, the horrible consequences of his lies linger
on...and on...and on, almost TEN years and still counting.

D. Peter Maus[_2_] April 16th 11 01:34 PM

On 4/15/11 19:30 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Your needle is still stuck.

dxAce April 16th 11 01:36 PM

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

[...]

The k00ks needle will still be stuck 50 years from now.

RHF April 16th 11 04:02 PM

(OT) : The Stink of US Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} and America'sMassive Rotting Unemployment

On Apr 16, 6:23*am, dave wrote:
[...]

-wrt- (OT) : The Stink of Ronald Reagan and Sulfur
-ronald-reagan-is-so...-1980s-and-30-years-ago-

Fact-Is : We Are Now Living in the 21st Century
....and... The Stink of US Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama}
and America's Massive Rotting Unemployment