Old April 15th 11, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Another "Men in White Coats" for Obama-CareŠ Media {Push-Poll} Event

On 4/14/11 07:49 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, as if George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz et al never lied.

Your needle is stuck.

Old April 15th 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Another "Men in WhiteCoats" for Obama-CareŠ Media {Pus...

Klintoon's fond memories of Times Square Sex Workers.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
And the Blue stained Dress too.
cuhulin

Old April 16th 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/15/2011 10:40 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:
On 4/14/11 07:49 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, as if George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz et al never lied.

Your needle is stuck.

It ain't over. The people want revenge on 30 years of Reagan-Bush plunder.
Old April 16th 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/14/11 07:49 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

Yeah, as if George W. Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/Wolfowitz et al never lied.

On 4/15/2011 1:40 PM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

Your needle is stuck.

....or not.

a) It was given in response to another poster that said Obama lies.
Possibly, but I was refreshing their memory of Bush's lies. (How quickly
they forget).

b) I also mention it because Bush's lies had *major* economic
consequences, *major* loss of life consequences for this country and
major damage to our reputation throughout the world; e.g, the Mayor of
London, England warning George W. Bush not to come there because there
was a good chance he would be arrested as...ahem, how to say this
politely...a war criminal.

Although Bush is gone, the horrible consequences of his lies linger
on...and on...and on, almost TEN years and still counting.

Old April 16th 11, 01:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/15/11 19:30 , Joe from Kokomo wrote:

[...]

Your needle is still stuck.

Old April 16th 11, 01:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"D. Peter Maus" wrote:

[...]

The k00ks needle will still be stuck 50 years from now.

Old April 16th 11, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Stink of US Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} and America'sMassive Rotting Unemployment

On Apr 16, 6:23*am, dave wrote:
[...]

-wrt- (OT) : The Stink of Ronald Reagan and Sulfur
-ronald-reagan-is-so...-1980s-and-30-years-ago-

Fact-Is : We Are Now Living in the 21st Century
....and... The Stink of US Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama}
and America's Massive Rotting Unemployment