Old April 17th 11, 10:37 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

On 4/17/2011 4:03 PM, Bill Shatzer wrote:
Lobby Dosser wrote:

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat
Governor of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

John Kennedy was a republican? Who have thunk it?!

The George Wallace "Schoolhouse Door" incident was in June, 1963.

I'd suggest you consult a good history book for who was president then.

How can you be so historically ignorant?

OBTW, the 13th amendment was authored by a democratic senator.

Make that co-authored:

"On January 11, 1864, Senator John Henderson of Missouri, a War
Democrat, submitted a joint resolution for a constitutional amendment
abolishing slavery. The Senate Judiciary Committee, headed by Illinois
Republican Lyman Trumbull, began considering the various versions of the
abolition amendment. On February 8, Senator Charles Sumner of
Massachusetts, a leading Radical Republican, submitted a constitutional
amendment to not only abolish slavery but also guarantee equality under
the law. Two days later, spurred partly in reaction to Sumner’s more
radical proposal, the Senate Judiciary Committee reported to the full
Senate an abolition amendment combining the drafts by Ashley, Wilson,
and
Henderson."--http://13thamendment.harpweek.com/hubpages/CommentaryPage.asp?Commentary=05ProposalPassage

Old April 18th 11, 12:27 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 13:03:23 -0700, Bill Shatzer wrote:

How can you be so historically ignorant?

How can you be such a damned traitor?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.
It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.
Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old April 18th 11, 01:02 AM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies -morphs-in-to- Byrd's Law of KKK Analogies

On Apr 17, 11:25*am, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:07:12 +0000, Drooling Idiot wrote:
Ku Klux Klan Rallies

- Godwins law..

Sorry No Match ! -wrt- Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

NAH - No one mentioned* Hilter, NAZIs or Fascists...
* However they did bring-up the KKK/Klan several times.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...9679fe15580a1f

This is the corollary : Byrd's Law of KKK Analogies !
-alluding-referring-implying-inferring-accusing-
-wrt-:-the-kkk-/-klan-white-racist-and-racism-
=aka= Playing The Race Card !

Named after US Senator Robert eC* Byrd the Life-Long
West-Virgina Democrat; and former Member of the "KKK".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

* Elected "Exalted Cyclops" of the KKK
http://emptysuit.files.wordpress.com...6/kkk-byrd.jpg
Old April 18th 11, 01:14 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/17/2011 4:27 PM, Jarbidge was known to be:

such a damned traitor

Another textbook Spammy meltdown. Not enough wit to carry on half of an
intelligent conversation and easily cornered, he lives merely to grunt,
fart and vent his frustration with his sad excuse for a life, hoping
above everything else that someone pays attention to him.

'**** happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Ed's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.
Old April 18th 11, 01:48 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/17/2011 11:25 AM, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:07:12 +0000, Drooling Idiot wrote:

Ku Klux Klan Rallies

Godwins law..

The Klan and Nazis are separate entities. See "dominionist"

Old April 18th 11, 06:44 AM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 17, 9:28*pm, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 18:35:00 -0700, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 17, 7:27*am, Nathan Bedford Forrest wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 22:48:15 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"

wrote:
"Keith" wrote in message
In article ,
Keith wrote:

Not Safe for Work (NSFW). Contains no nudity.
http://bit.ly/dOmpVu

Originally distributed by the Orange County, CA Republican Chair
Woman, Marilyn Davenport

--

UPDATE, APRIL 16, 5:55 P.M.: This afternoon, Marilyn Davenport sent
an email to fellow Orange County Republican elected officials,

"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of [President
Barack] Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of
birth," Davenport wrote. "In no way did I even consider the fact
he's half black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought
never entered my mind until one or two other people [Scott Baugh,
Orange County GOP boss, and this writer] tried to make this about
race . . . I received plenty of emails about George Bush that I
didn't particularly like yet there was no 'cry' in the media about
them . . .

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat
Governor of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

But then the democrats discovered that if they embrace blacks, along
with the other dregs of society, they could form a formidable voting
block. *Same with faggots, child molesters, welfare tit-suckers,
rapists, murderers, muggers, girlie men........etc. Their voting block
increases.

You see how they react to a black republican. *They curse and demonize
them as uncle Tom. *That proves they don't like blacks; only black
servants to the dim party. * However, blacks are so stupid that they
fall for that garbage as long as it get's them entitlements and special
laws.

Nor sure what Democrats you refer to,

Mainstream ones.

HTH

Such as...?
Old April 18th 11, 10:15 AM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 17, 9:27*pm, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:02:07 -0700, RHF wrote:
On Apr 17, 11:25*am, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:07:12 +0000, Drooling Idiot wrote:

- - - - Ku Klux Klan Rallies

- - - Godwins law..

- - Sorry

- = * Un-Snip * = -
Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies -morphs-in-to-
Byrd's Law of KKK Analogies ~ RHF©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ae7824ba79f449
Old April 18th 11, 10:28 AM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 17, 5:48*pm, dave wrote:
On 4/17/2011 11:25 AM, Jarbidge wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:07:12 +0000, Drooling Idiot wrote:

- - - Ku Klux Klan Rallies

- - Godwins law..

- The Klan and Nazis are separate entities. See "dominionist"

However both Used an US-versus-Them "Race Hate" as a
basic dogma of their Philosophy and Organization Goal.
Old April 18th 11, 02:17 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:48:19 -0700, dave wrote:

On 4/17/2011 11:25 AM, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:07:12 +0000, Drooling Idiot wrote:

Ku Klux Klan Rallies

Godwins law..

The Klan and Nazis are separate entities. See "dominionist"

lie-bigots are just bigoted racists that try to make others look bad
to take the attention away from them . They group all others into
single categories to make it easier .
Old April 18th 11, 02:20 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 18 Apr 2011 05:27:59 +0100, Jarbidge wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 17:48:19 -0700, dave wrote:

On 4/17/2011 11:25 AM, Jarbidge wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2011 10:07:12 +0000, Drooling Idiot wrote:

Ku Klux Klan Rallies

Godwins law..

The Klan and Nazis are separate entities.

They feed off the same trough.

Do you also?

KKK is a Christian oriented group that believes in the right to be
white . Not illegal to be white ...yet.
Just like the blacks, browns, Catholics , Muslims .... they fight for
their rights or they will lose them .
Nothing wrong with fighting for your rights. Nothing wrong with hating
those who hate you .