Old April 18th 11, 03:54 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor
of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

John Kennedy was a republican? Who have thunk it?!

The George Wallace "Schoolhouse Door" incident was in June, 1963.

I'd suggest you consult a good history book for who was president then.

How can you be so historically ignorant?

OBTW, the 13th amendment was authored by a democratic senator.

peace and justice,

I think he is actually talking about the Arkansas school desegregation
incident in 1957 where Eisenhower sent a 101st Airborne detachment to
protect 9 black students for an entire school year.
Old April 18th 11, 04:12 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]

On Apr 18, 2:05*am, RHF wrote:
On Apr 17, 6:31*pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 17, 8:50*am, RHF wrote:

On Apr 17, 3:07*am, (Drooling Idiot) wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote:
"Keith" wrote in message
In article ,
Keith wrote:

Not Safe for Work (NSFW). Contains no nudity.
http://bit.ly/dOmpVu

Originally distributed by the Orange County, CA Republican Chair
Woman, Marilyn Davenport

--

UPDATE, APRIL 16, 5:55 P.M.: This afternoon, Marilyn Davenport sent an
email to fellow Orange County Republican elected officials, apologizing

"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of [President
Barack] Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth,"
Davenport wrote. "In no way did I even consider the fact he's half
black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my
mind until one or two other people [Scott Baugh, Orange County GOP
boss, and this writer] tried to make this about race . . . I received
plenty of emails about George Bush that I didn't particularly like yet
there was no 'cry' in the media about them . . .

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican who
freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor of
Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

Ku Klux Klan Rallies in Support of Republican Proposition 2http://blog.radioleft.com/blog/_archives/2005/11/5/1349403.html

The KKK Endorses John McCainhttp://www.thepresidentialcandidates.us/the-kkk-endorses-john-mccain/...

Former KKK Leader And Anti-Semite, David Duke, Endorses JD Hayworth –
Hispanic Republicans Disgustedhttp://somosrepublicans.com/2010/07/former-kkk-leader-and-anti-semite...
-duke-endorses-jd-hayworth-hispanic-republicans-disgusted/

Ah... The Taint of the 'KKK' {Klan} !

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Elected
time and time again to the US Senate and Member
of the "KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

* Elected "Exalted Cyclops" of the KKKhttp://emptysuit.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/kkk-byrd.jpg

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Elected
by his other Democrats as the President Pro Tempore
of the US Senate and Member of the "KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...nt_pro_tempore

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Elected
by his other Democrats as the Democrat Majority
Leader of the US Senate and Member of the "KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...adership_roles

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Lead
His Fellow Majority Democrats in a Filibuster of the
1964 Civil Rights Act in the US Senate and Member
of the "KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_...the_Civil_Righ...

...so... *IF* Once a 'KKK' {Klan} Member : Always a
'KKK' {Klan} Member Applies to Republicans : Then
Why Does It Equally Apply to Democrats ?
-oops- Another Liberal Double-Standard

...also... *IF* Once Tainted by the 'KKK' {Klan} : Always
Associated With The 'KKK' {Klan} Applies to Republicans :
Then Why Does It Equally Apply to Democrats ?
-oops- Another Liberal Double-Standard

and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
*.
*.

- Because the sons are not responsible for the transgressions
- of their fathers,

So... When Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat
was a member of the KKK : It was His Father's Sin and
NOT His Individual Act of Being a KKK "Klan" Member.
*.
US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/776ad3cf5989d9ab
*.
- unless they perpetuate them.

FACT : Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat
Joined the KKK "Klan" Himself Not His Father
-is-that-perpetuating-enough-for-you-?-

US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/776ad3cf5989d9ab
*.
- Every man makes his own decisions in life.

AGAIN FACT : Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina
Democrat Made His 'Own' Decision To Joined The
KKK "Klan" Himself [.]
-is-that-enough-of-an-'own'-decision-for-you-?-

US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/776ad3cf5989d9ab
*.
-*My Dad raised me, but I do not reflect his full range
- of thinking, any more than you, your own Father's.

? Did Your Dad Join/Belong To The KKK/Klan !
-i-don't-think-so...-

? Did You Yourself Join/Belong To The KKK/Klan !
-i-don't-think-so...-

-and- Neither Did My Daddy or Me. -that-'i'-know-so-
*.
"Taints" or biases come and go.

So Do... Some Don't...

However The 'Taint' of the KKK/Klan STICKS ! Forever [.]
*.
So... When Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat
was a member of the KKK : It was His Father's Sin and
NOT His Individual Act of Being a KKK "Klan" Member.
*.
US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/776ad3cf5989d9ab
*.
Thus We Must Conclude by Your Assertion of "The Sins
of the Father" that Robert eC* Byrd was his own Father.
-the-lengths-liberals-go-to-to-cleanse-their-tainted-gods-
*.

ROY, in addition to your diatribe being ridiculous beyond all belief
(what else is new), this is beside the point. If Byrd belonged to the
KKK, it was not his father's fault, nor was it Byrd's fault that his
father belonged. Each many makes his own decisions. My Dad was a
Mason. Does that make me a Mason? OF COURSE NOT - but if I was,
would it be his fault? OF COURSE NOT. I am a member of an astronomy
club. Does that make my dad a member of my astornomy club? OF COURSE
NOT - but if he was, would it be my fault? OF COURSE NOT.

I trust that every rational human can see this plainly. I have
nothing more to say on this matter.
Old April 18th 11, 04:45 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

On Apr 17, 8:50*am, RHF wrote:

On Apr 17, 3:07*am, (Drooling Idiot) wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote:
"Keith" wrote in message
In article ,
Keith wrote:

[...]

*IF'N* Your Daddy Was A "Mason"

Then You Will Forever Be In The 'Jar' !
http://www.bridepop.com/wp-content/u.../mason-jar.png

-hope-your-'ball-lid'-is-on-tight-;;-}}- ~ RHF
http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/ima...cts/J30000.jpg
Old April 18th 11, 05:42 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:12:00 -0700, bpnjensen wrote:

I have
nothing more to say on this matter.

GOOD!
Old April 18th 11, 08:10 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
On Apr 18, 8:12=A0am, bpnjensen wrote:
On Apr 18, 2:05=A0am, RHF wrote:

On Apr 17, 6:31=A0pm, bpnjensen wrote:

On Apr 17, 8:50=A0am, RHF wrote:

On Apr 17, 3:07=A0am, (Drooling Idiot)
wrote=

:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote:
"Keith" wrote in message
In article
=

alid,
Keith wrote:

[...]

th =96
Hispanic Republicans
Disgustedhttp://somosrepublicans.com/2010/07=

/former-kkk-leader-and-anti-semite...
-duke-endorses-jd-hayworth-hispanic-republicans-disgusted/

Ah... The Taint of the 'KKK' {Klan} !

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Elected
time and time again to the US Senate and Member
of the
"KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Ku_Klux_Klan

* Elected "Exalted Cyclops" of the
KKKhttp://emptysuit.files.wordpr=

ess.com/2010/06/kkk-byrd.jpg

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Elected
by his other Democrats as the President Pro Tempore
of the US Senate and Member of the
"KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wi=

ki/Robert_Byrd#President_pro_tempore

Robert eC* Byrd the West-Virgina Democrat Elected
by his other Democrats as the Democrat Majority
Leader of the US Senate and Member of the
"KKK".http://en.wikipedia=

.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Leadership_roles

"KKK".http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd#Filibuster_of=

_the_Civil_Righ...

...so... *IF* Once a 'KKK' {Klan} Member : Always a
'KKK' {Klan} Member Applies to Republicans : Then
Why Does It Equally Apply to Democrats ?
-oops- Another Liberal Double-Standard

...also... *IF* Once Tainted by the 'KKK' {Klan} : Always
Associated With The 'KKK' {Klan} Applies to Republicans :
Then Why Does It Equally Apply to Democrats ?
-oops- Another Liberal Double-Standard

and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
=A0.
=A0.

[...]

-=A0My Dad raised me, but I do not reflect his full range
[...]

=A0.- Hide quoted text -

ROY, in addition to your diatribe being ridiculous beyond all belief
(what else is new), this is beside the point. =A0If Byrd belonged to
the KKK, it was not his father's fault, nor was it Byrd's fault that
his father belonged. =A0Each many makes his own decisions. =A0My Dad
was a Mason. =A0Does that make me a Mason? =A0OF COURSE NOT - but if I
was, would it be his fault? =A0OF COURSE NOT. =A0I am a member of an
astronomy club. =A0Does that make my dad a member of my astornomy club?
=A0OF COURS=

NOT - but if he was, would it be my fault? =A0OF COURSE NOT.

I trust that every rational human can see this plainly. =A0I have
nothing more to say on this matter.

*IF'N* Your Daddy Was A "Mason"

Then You Will Forever Be In The 'Jar' !
http://www.bridepop.com/wp-content/u.../mason-jar.png

-hope-your-'ball-lid'-is-on-tight-;;-}}- ~ RHF
http://www.fillmorecontainer.com/ima...cts/J30000.jpg
.
.
US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...6ad3cf5989d9ab
.
Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies -morphs-in-to-
Byrd's Law of KKK Analogies ~ RHF=A9
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...ae7824ba79f449
.
.

Wow. You're an idiot. Seriously.

Old April 18th 11, 08:11 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/18/2011 12:10 PM, Drooling Idiot wrote:

Wow. You're an idiot. Seriously.

Well, yeah, look around!

Everyone is! (at least to you.)

Regards,
JS
Old April 18th 11, 08:15 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Alfred stomacker wrote:

-snip-

KKK is a Christian oriented group that believes in the right to be
white .

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or two.

peace and justice.

Old April 18th 11, 08:22 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/18/2011 12:15 PM, Bill Shatzer wrote:
Alfred stomacker wrote:

-snip-

KKK is a Christian oriented group that believes in the right to be
white .

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or two.

peace and justice.

With me, it is burning the koran, of using pages torn from it to wipe my
arse ... hey, everyone has a mental hang-up of one type, or another, right?

But, the lynchings are going a bit too far ...

Regards,
JS

Old April 18th 11, 08:32 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Michael Bachmann wrote:

In article , Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Lobby Dosser wrote:

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican
who freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor
of Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

John Kennedy was a republican? Who have thunk it?!

The George Wallace "Schoolhouse Door" incident was in June, 1963.

I'd suggest you consult a good history book for who was president then.

How can you be so historically ignorant?

OBTW, the 13th amendment was authored by a democratic senator.

I think he is actually talking about the Arkansas school desegregation
incident in 1957 where Eisenhower sent a 101st Airborne detachment to
protect 9 black students for an entire school year.

His reference to "the Democratic Governor of Alabama" rather belies that
assertion. The reference was clearly to Alabama, not Arkansas.

peace and justice,

Old April 18th 11, 10:16 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:15:19 -0700, Bill Shatzer wrote:

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or
two.

peace and justice.

How can you be such a damned traitor?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.
It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.
Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx