Old April 18th 11, 10:17 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:32:15 -0700, Bill Shatzer wrote:

peace and justice,

How can you be such a damned traitor?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.
It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.
Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old April 18th 11, 10:21 PM posted to alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default US Senator Robert "KKK" Byrd 'Exalted' Democrat [WV]

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 19:10:06 +0000, Drooling Idiot is aptly named.
Old April 19th 11, 05:04 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/18/2011 2:17 PM, Jarbidge is:

a damned traitor

Spammy, you're a gutless chicken**** who never served in the
military and hates veterans who have served our country with
honor.

CHOKE ON IT, YOU TRAITOROUS AMERICA-HATING COWARD!

Is there something about intelligent, mature debate that you simply
can't grasp?

Do you ever have anything of interest, or substance, to say?

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy.

'**** happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Ed's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Old April 19th 11, 02:46 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:15:19 -0700, Bill Shatzer
wrote:

Alfred stomacker wrote:

-snip-

KKK is a Christian oriented group that believes in the right to be
white .

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or two.

peace and justice.

And this differs from the blacks hatred of whites , how ?

Show me 10,000 blacks and I will show you 9,900 people that hate
whites for no reason at all . oh they will say " slavery " of course .

Old April 19th 11, 02:47 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Mon, 18 Apr 2011 12:22:00 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/18/2011 12:15 PM, Bill Shatzer wrote:
Alfred stomacker wrote:

-snip-

KKK is a Christian oriented group that believes in the right to be
white .

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or two.

peace and justice.

With me, it is burning the koran, of using pages torn from it to wipe my
arse ... hey, everyone has a mental hang-up of one type, or another, right?

But, the lynchings are going a bit too far ...

Regards,
JS

should be removal from the country . Or lynching . both work well .
Old April 19th 11, 04:10 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/19/2011 6:46 AM, Alfred stomacker wrote:

And the right to burn crosses and engage in an occassional lynching or two.

peace and justice.

And this differs from the blacks hatred of whites , how ?

Show me 10,000 blacks and I will show you 9,900 people that hate
whites for no reason at all . oh they will say " slavery " of course .

Exactly, diversity and multiculturalism are opium dreams!

Everyone is always happier in their own neighborhoods, around their own
people, telling jokes about someone else race, ethnicity and cultural
traditions! DUH!

When we finally get government manipulation out of the way and things go
back to normal all this crap that is being stirred up will die down ...
we have seen the enemy and the enemy is/are out own public servants!

Regards,
JS

Old April 19th 11, 05:13 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Everyone should watch The Jerk on acid

On 04/19/2011 06:46 AM, Alfred stomacker wrote:

Show me 10,000 blacks and I will show you 9,900 people that hate
whites for no reason at all . oh they will say " slavery " of course .

Perhaps if Whitey could conceal his contempt better (assuming Whitey
even cares about concealing his contempt).
Old April 19th 11, 06:17 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 09:13:21 -0700, dave wrote:

On 04/19/2011 06:46 AM, Alfred stomacker wrote:

Show me 10,000 blacks and I will show you 9,900 people that hate
whites for no reason at all . oh they will say " slavery " of course .

Perhaps if Whitey could conceal his contempt better (assuming Whitey
even cares about concealing his contempt).

white people have done for these losers for far too long . Whites
saved them from slavery , for some dumb reason . Whites pay their way
in life with welfare and laws that protect them . Whites are the only
reason these loser half chimps can even survive . Hell Africa would be
minus 100 million of them if we stopped feeding the losers .
all we have done for them and nothing back but hatred . Almost every
black person hates white people .
**** them .
Old April 20th 11, 10:16 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

"Drooling Idiot" wrote in message
"Lobby Dosser" wrote:
"Keith" wrote in message
In article ,
Keith wrote:

Not Safe for Work (NSFW). Contains no nudity.
http://bit.ly/dOmpVu

Originally distributed by the Orange County, CA Republican Chair
Woman, Marilyn Davenport

--

UPDATE, APRIL 16, 5:55 P.M.: This afternoon, Marilyn Davenport sent an
email to fellow Orange County Republican elected officials, apologizing

"I simply found it amusing regarding the character of [President
Barack] Obama and all the questions surrounding his origin of birth,"
Davenport wrote. "In no way did I even consider the fact he's half
black when I sent out the email. In fact, the thought never entered my
mind until one or two other people [Scott Baugh, Orange County GOP
boss, and this writer] tried to make this about race . . . I received
plenty of emails about George Bush that I didn't particularly like yet
there was no 'cry' in the media about them . . .

But the problem is the Democrats used to compare Blacks to Apes. Drew
lots of pictures similar to the one posted even. They're real, real
touchy about their Racist Background. Recall that it was a Republican who
freed the slaves and a Republican who removed the Democrat Governor of
Alabama from the Schoolhouse Door.!

Ku Klux Klan Rallies in Support of Republican Proposition 2
http://blog.radioleft.com/blog/_arch...5/1349403.html

The KKK Endorses John McCain
http://www.thepresidentialcandidates...hn-mccain/454/

Former KKK Leader And Anti-Semite, David Duke, Endorses JD Hayworth -
Hispanic Republicans Disgusted
http://somosrepublicans.com/2010/07/...i-semite-david
-duke-endorses-jd-hayworth-hispanic-republicans-disgusted/

SFW

Al Qaeda Endorse Obama!