Old April 17th 11, 05:06 PM posted to alt.politics.obama,alt.true-crime,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Now we know why there is no Certificate of Live Birth for Obama

On 4/16/2011 7:02 PM, Keith wrote:
Not Safe for Work (NSFW). Contains no nudity.
http://bit.ly/dOmpVu

Originally distributed by the Orange County, CA Republican Chair Woman,
Marilyn Davenport

--

xxxx
It's silliness like this that made me quit political affiliation of any

Old April 17th 11, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave