Old April 19th 11, 02:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default The CFL Fraud

A compact fluorescent light (CFL) on the ceiling burst and started a
fire in a home in Hornell, N.Y. December 23, 2010. "Those are the
lights everybody's been telling us to use," said Joe Gerych, Steuben
County Fire Inspector. "It blew up like a bomb. It spattered all
over."

[more]
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...cfl_fraud.html
Old April 19th 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On Tue, 19 Apr 2011 06:05:34 -0700 (PDT), "Chas.Chan"
puked:

A compact fluorescent light (CFL) on the ceiling burst and started a
fire in a home in Hornell, N.Y. December 23, 2010. "Those are the
lights everybody's been telling us to use," said Joe Gerych, Steuben
County Fire Inspector. "It blew up like a bomb. It spattered all
over."

[more]
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/...cfl_fraud.html

The terrorists have won.
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old April 19th 11, 02:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I used to know a gal from Hornell,New York.That was back around December
1969 when I worked part time at a Krystal hamburger restaurant on Terry
Road.
Her New York accent, she pronounced box as bax.A Seargent (Seargent
Funk) in our 114th Aviation Company ammo supply unit at Tan Son Nhut was
from Mechanicsville,New York.
Everytime I stepped into that office to dial a phone number to let a
certain office know we had a load of ammo sitting on the Hard Stand, I
always had to say, WORKING!
cuhulin

Old April 19th 11, 04:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That telephone in that office was for Official Business, ONLY!
Seargent Bates had told me before the first time I hauled a pallet load
(with a forklift) of ammo to that Hard Stand and when I step into that
office to Always say, WORKING! Then I would dial that phone number and
then I hop back on that forklift and get on back to our ammo dump.

///Hey, Mope, Mope, Mope///
Whatchoo you want now, Sang?

http://www.tsna.org
cuhulin

Old April 19th 11, 09:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default If you're wrong, you'll have to answer to the Coca Cola Company

On Apr 19, 12:21*pm, dave wrote:

If you're wrong, you'll have to answer to the Coca Cola Company

I want one of those cool CRM-114 radios.
Old April 19th 11, 09:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/19/2011 1:26 PM, DEFCON 88 wrote:
On Apr 19, 12:21 pm, wrote:

If you're wrong, you'll have to answer to the Coca Cola Company

I want one of those cool CRM-114 radios.

Talk about a strange love of electronics!

Regards,
JS

Old April 20th 11, 01:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default CFL Light Bulbs : What Fits... Works ! "Screw-In-and-Glow" [A19+E27]

On Apr 19, 6:33*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/19/2011 3:37 PM, First Post wrote:

I was at a location today where I noticed they had a trash can half
full of those CFLs. *They were the ones that were supposed to last up
to 9 years. *According to my client they were all less than a year
old. *And now they are where the majority of the blow ones will end
up. *In a regular old trash can destined for a landfill.
How's that for being "green"?
Dumping mercury and a couple other deadly toxins directly into the
ground.
Just another scam perpetrated in the name of the environment that is
in reality just a quick grab for cash and is worse for the environment
than the coal being used to power the old fashioned incandescents.
One more in a growing line of "AlGorisms".

Fluorescent is a great way to go ... however, the old fluorescent were
much more green ... first of all, you didn't replace (throw away) the
ballast every time you changed the bulb.

Should just have an adapter containing the ballast and just replace the
SHO fluorescent "curly Q" tube, tons of ballasts filling land fills is
completely senseless!

Regards,
JS

CFL Light Bulbs : What Fits... Works !
Creating 'Instant' Consumer Acceptance
Old April 20th 11, 02:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism
RHF RHF is offline

Default 'Special-Dave -proclaims- Fiscal Martial Law in Michigan !

On Apr 20, 5:04*am, dave wrote:
http://badgerherald.com/oped/2011/04...tial_law_s.php

The implementation of Fiscal Martial Law in Michigan and the raising
specter of such legislation’s enactment in Wisconsin make it clearer
than ever the true nature of the enemy. The Republican assault on our
democratic values, local governance and workers’ right to have a voice
in the work place can best be described as a fascist coup-d’état. In the
words of Mussolini, “fascism should more properly be called corporatism
because it is the merger of state and corporate power.” The Republicans’
bare-knuckle dedication to cutting taxes on corporations at the expense
of the deficit and the middle class exemplifies their loyalty to
corporate interests over those of every-day Americans. Perhaps more so
than any measure rolled out in recent months, Michigan Gov. Rick
Snyder’s implementation of Fiscal Martial Law legislation leaves no room
for ambiguity in the Republican gameplan.

OK Once Again 'Special-Dave' Over-Medicates Himself
with Medical-Marijuana and Get Dressed-Up in His
Mussolini-Fascism-Corporatism Dress Black Shirt
http://images0.cpcache.com/product/s...x225_Front.jpg

fraud Not Cocksucker Lloyd General 0 December 12th 06 01:52 PM
more fraud an_old_friend Policy 11 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
more fraud an_old_friend CB 9 July 15th 06 05:59 PM
LINDA WEST of Chipman Moving and Storage/CHIPMAN UNITED VAN LINES likes to commit Fraud & Forgery likes to commit Fraud & Forgery [email protected] Scanner 0 October 13th 05 04:31 PM