Old April 21st 11, 02:09 AM posted to or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Constitution is vague and subject to contemporaryinterpretation

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 16:24:33 -0700, hal lillywhite wrote:

On Apr 20, 3:32Â*pm, dave wrote:

The "original intent" of the Founders is that we think for ourselves.

So each person decides for himself what he wants the constitution to
mean? That is beyond silly.

Have you noticed the trash that flowed in to full the poodle void?

Pathetic!
Old April 21st 11, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

New York Unprepared for Earthquakes, Experts Say
http://www.standeyo.com

I am not either.Shake, Rattle and Roll.
cuhulin

Old April 21st 11, 02:14 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/20/2011 3:32 PM, dave wrote:

The "original intent" of the Founders is that we think for ourselves.

Nutjobs claim that all the time ... indeed, obama is attempting to
rewrite it now ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 21st 11, 02:16 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/20/2011 6:08 PM, Jarbidge wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:32:36 -0700, dave wrote:

The "original intent" of the Founders is that we think for ourselves.

You so manifestly let them down.

You are a piece of crap which has managed to slip my plonk list for far
too long ...

.... plonk ... into the old bit bucket!

Regards,
JS

Old April 21st 11, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,sci.skeptic

Default The Republican Party is run by Mad Men.

In article , says...

On 4/20/2011 1:24 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

The wackiest wonks on the Web! ;-)

The noise just bugs me as they whack and wonk on their wonkers to
attempt to divert attention away from the subject matter ...

Regards,
JS

You kooks arethe subject, and you're the punch line.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Old April 21st 11, 02:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,sci.skeptic

On 4/20/2011 6:22 PM, BDK wrote:

You kooks arethe subject, and you're the punch line.

HEHEHEEEEEE! Great wonker there! yawn

Regards,
JS
Old April 21st 11, 03:16 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:14:44 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 4/20/2011 3:32 PM, dave wrote:

The "original intent" of the Founders is that we think for ourselves.

Nutjobs claim that all the time ... indeed, obama is attempting to
rewrite it now ...

Regards,
JS

Bbbuuuuttt....he's a Constitutional "scholar"...isn't he?
Old April 21st 11, 03:17 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 18:16:27 -0700, John Smith wrote:

On 4/20/2011 6:08 PM, Jarbidge wrote:
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 15:32:36 -0700, dave wrote:

The "original intent" of the Founders is that we think for ourselves.

You so manifestly let them down.

You are a piece of crap which has managed to slip my plonk list for far
too long ...

... plonk ... into the old bit bucket!

Regards,
JS

Is YOUR name "dave"?

sheesh..
Old April 21st 11, 03:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,sci.skeptic

On Apr 20, 1:52*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 4/20/2011 1:24 PM, bpnjensen wrote:

The wackiest wonks on the Web! ;-)

The noise just bugs me as they whack and wonk on their wonkers to
attempt to divert attention away from the subject matter ...

Regards,
JS

You're full of ****. This is a SW Radio newsgroup, Pumpkinhead! Who
is THE diversion?
Old April 21st 11, 03:46 AM posted to alt.politics.obama,or.politics,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/20/2011 5:59 PM, Jarbidge's is still regarded as:

NOTHING!

ZILCH!

NADA!

ZIP!

Is there something about intelligent, mature debate that you simply
can't grasp?

Do you ever have anything of interest, or substance, to say?

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy.

'**** happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Ed's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

Nine Democrats switch to the Republican Party N∅ ∅baMa∅[_2_] Shortwave 2 January 26th 11 05:47 AM
REPUBLICAN FAMILY VALUES [email protected] Shortwave 0 March 11th 08 01:56 AM
The Republican revolution T Policy 1 March 15th 05 10:22 PM
What the Republican Convention will look like. Mountain Man Shortwave 6 August 27th 04 10:36 AM
Another act of Republican "these laws are for everyone but us": Telamon Shortwave 0 August 27th 04 04:40 AM