Old April 22nd 11, 03:14 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Good enough for 52% of the electorate

On Apr 21, 5:17*pm, John Smith wrote:

As I have pointed out, the Constitution simply requires a natural born
citizen ... if obama can prove that to a standard worth of the
Constitution, the most important document, ever, in the history of
mankind ... if he can do that WITHOUT A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE ...

hint: take an English class. You're an uneducated, illiterate k000k.

Why are all racists illiterate?
Old April 22nd 11, 03:17 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/21/2011 7:14 PM, Tim Crowley wrote:
On Apr 21, 5:17 pm, John wrote:

As I have pointed out, the Constitution simply requires a natural born
citizen ... if obama can prove that to a standard worth of the
Constitution, the most important document, ever, in the history of
mankind ... if he can do that WITHOUT A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE ...

hint: take an English class. You're an uneducated, illiterate k000k.

Why are all racists illiterate?

LOL ... that certainly gets a plonk.

Personal attack, nothing of any worth, no logical argument ... just
taking up white-space ...

.... plonk ...

Regards,
JS

Old April 22nd 11, 07:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default Where's the Birth Certificate?

"ByeStander" wrote in message

...the usual birther horse****...

You are proud of Obama not bowing to such a hysterical,
unimportant request?

You aren't?

Jim

Old April 22nd 11, 01:29 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 5:17 pm, John *wrote:

As I have pointed out, the Constitution simply requires a natural born
citizen ... if obama can prove that to a standard worth of the
Constitution, the most important document, ever, in the history of
mankind ... if he can do that WITHOUT A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE ...

hint: take an English class. *You're an uneducated, illiterate k000k.

Why are all racists illiterate?

LOL ... that certainly gets a plonk.

Run away then - **** - you post illiterate lies and get all in a huff
when you're called on it. Please, by all means - run away.

why are all racists such cowards?

Old April 22nd 11, 03:48 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave

On Apr 21, 5:17 pm, John wrote:

As I have pointed out, the Constitution simply requires a natural born
citizen ... if obama can prove that to a standard worth of the
Constitution, the most important document, ever, in the history of
mankind ... if he can do that WITHOUT A VALID BIRTH CERTIFICATE ...

hint: take an English class. You're an uneducated, illiterate k000k.

Why are all racists illiterate?

LOL ... that certainly gets a plonk.

Run away then - **** - you post illiterate lies and get all in a huff
when you're called on it. Please, by all means - run away.

why are all racists such cowards?

The subject is obama birth certificate moron ...

Try to stay focused. I know the only game you know is "Let's Play Race
Card!"

You are still trying to play the other game too, "OJs Trial", where you
get to use a race card.

Grow up and play some adult games!

OJs Trial goes like this, I could have murdered someone, but if I can
scram "racist" at someone, I win! Most are rather bored with that game
fool -- it only works for OJ anyway ...

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old April 22nd 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

Default New U.S. Birth Certificate Requirement!

On 22/04/2011 9:22 AM, Lamont Cranston wrote:
On 4/20/2011 6:21 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 4/20/2011 5:19 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

Hawaii's birth certificates already meet all of the new requirements.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Like I said, they may well indeed fill all other requirements, I'll let
courts determine that ...

The courts will not be involved.

However, the requirement for office of the president is aptly outlined
in the Constitution, and that has NOT been met ...

It has been met completely. Obama is a natural born citizen. There are
no facts to the contrary.

It must have been met! Obama is presiding!

I notice that "John Smith" (not his real name) isn't even in the running
for the White House. Why is that?

No, don't answer that, it's quite obvious why he isn't in the running
for the oval office!

Krypsis

Old April 22nd 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Where's the Birth Certificate? New U.S. Birth CertificateRequirement!

Krypsis wrote:

On 21/04/2011 11:27 AM, John Smith wrote:
On 4/20/2011 5:18 PM, Lamont Cranston wrote:

That's not a problem. Obama's birth certificate meets all of the new
requirements:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Actually, the COLB which someone posted for him meets NONE ... it is
just a "Certification of Live Birth" and totally unacceptable!

Either he shows a "Certificate of Live Birth" or he needs to get his
stinky, hairy, black arse out of our public servant office, NOW!

Regards,
JS

The Certificate Of Live Birth IS ACCEPTABLE and indeed HAS BEEN accepted
by the people who matter. YOU are not one of those people.

Might have been a live birth, but he was brain dead.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old April 22nd 11, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.news-media,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.liberalism

On 21/04/2011 10:16 AM, Lamont Cranston wrote:
On 4/20/2011 9:28 AM, Chas.Chan wrote:

It's right here, kooker:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

How did you miss it?

Easy, he doesn't have a brain!

Krypsis

Old April 22nd 11, 04:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 23/04/2011 1:03 AM, dxAce wrote:

Krypsis wrote:

[...]

He couldn't be any worse than the previous occupant of the White House then.

Krypsis

Old April 22nd 11, 04:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy

On 4/22/2011 8:10 AM, Krypsis wrote:

Might have been a live birth, but he was brain dead.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

He couldn't be any worse than the previous occupant of the White House
then.

Krypsis

Nope, they both belong to the same party, which is a super set
containing both the republicrats and the democans and known as the
"Criminal Party."

Anyway you vote in the two party system always results in a vote for the
criminal party!

Regards,
JS