RadioBanter

-   -   This should be good... (Steve puts on his brownshirt) (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/164241-re-should-good-steve-puts-his-brownshirt.html)

[email protected] April 21st 11 03:59 PM

This should be good... (Steve puts on his brownshirt)

Upper Missy Sippy has some full on 'weather' right now.Ergo, I am
watchin WAPT 16 tee vee for the severe thunderstorms and flash flooding
watches, map and scrolling thingys at the bottom of my tee set.

What it is, Live With Regis and Kelly on there.They trotted out that
jazzed up War Horse.Kelly asked the guy who is taking Regis place, Will
you mount that horse.He told Kelly, For you, I would mount any time!
cuhulin, the War Horse