Old April 21st 11, 03:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default This should be good... (Steve puts on his brownshirt)

Upper Missy Sippy has some full on 'weather' right now.Ergo, I am
watchin WAPT 16 tee vee for the severe thunderstorms and flash flooding
watches, map and scrolling thingys at the bottom of my tee set.

What it is, Live With Regis and Kelly on there.They trotted out that
jazzed up War Horse.Kelly asked the guy who is taking Regis place, Will
you mount that horse.He told Kelly, For you, I would mount any time!
cuhulin, the War Horse

Congrats Steve, You Tarnished the Trolls Good Names nurk_fred2000 Shortwave 18 July 17th 10 12:20 PM
SPECIAL: Brownshirt dave Shortwave 45 August 17th 09 09:02 PM
BC780 puts 996/2096 to shame... Stratinator Scanner 2 August 7th 06 11:24 PM
steve lacks the gut (or has the good sense whichever) not to report me to the fed an_old_friend Policy 26 June 1st 06 03:26 PM
FCC puts up anti-N9OGL blog Whinyslit Woger General 47 February 11th 06 05:16 PM