Old April 23rd 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The Republican Party is run by Mad Men.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...pril+22+2 011

I just now saw on 6:00 PM WAPT 16 tee vee noos, that McDonald's burger
joint in Clinton,Missy Sippy got in touch with Burger Boy today.Burger
Boy got a free double cheeseburger and a free fries and a free milkshake
from McDonald's.
cuhulin

Old April 23rd 11, 12:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/22/2011 4:16 PM, wrote:
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...pril+22+2 011

I just now saw on 6:00 PM WAPT 16 tee vee noos, that McDonald's burger
joint in Clinton,Missy Sippy got in touch with Burger Boy today.Burger
Boy got a free double cheeseburger and a free fries and a free milkshake
from McDonald's.
cuhulin

Yeah, I really couldn't hardly understand a word that kid said, but I
kinda figured he looked like one who wouldn't work for it ... Micky Ds'
welfare burgers! I knew it would, eventually, come down to that ...

Regards,
JS

Old April 23rd 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Hate hamburgers! hamburgers fill up blood veins/arteries with Fat! (go
to a hospital/clinic and look at those charts) hamburgers are Killers!,
so are all kinds of fried 'foods'.I don't eat that Sheet!

Have you ever donated blood plasma before and seen that Sheet floating
around in those blood plasma bottles?
My blood veins and arteries are in Good condition.
cuhulin