Old April 23rd 11, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default What is the dirtiest part of your body?

dave wrote:

On 04/23/2011 07:58 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.

I think it's your mind...

You can have a sexual relationship without touching. Rock musicians for
example.

You get it on with a lot of Rock musicians, eh?

Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

Old April 23rd 11, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/23/2011 8:16 AM, dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

On 04/23/2011 07:58 AM, D. Peter Maus wrote:

If it involves a sex organ, it's a sexual relation.

I think it's your mind...

You can have a sexual relationship without touching. Rock musicians for
example.

You get it on with a lot of Rock musicians, eh?

Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

You mean besides your wife?
Old April 24th 11, 12:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Old April 24th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

On 11-04-23 03:57 PM, dave wrote:

Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

You mean besides your wife?

He's never been married. You forget, you're talking to Mister "I'm not
not gay"

And, I'm not a dumbass Canuck!

Old April 24th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/23/2011 4:00 PM, m II wrote:

You mean besides your wife?

He's never been married. You forget, you're talking to Mister "I'm not
not gay"

Well, let me just say, we don't recognize your homosexual marriage, so
his beats yours -- even if non-existent!

Regards,
JS

Old April 24th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/23/2011 4:02 PM, dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

On 11-04-23 03:57 PM, dave wrote:

Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

You mean besides your wife?

He's never been married. You forget, you're talking to Mister "I'm not
not gay"

And, I'm not a dumbass Canuck!

I'll back your play there, I doubt you are a Canuck!

Regards,
JS

Old April 24th 11, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

m II wrote:

On 11-04-23 03:57 PM, dave wrote:

Who, in your, ahem... mind, have you had the best relations with?

You mean besides your wife?

He's never been married. You forget, you're talking to Mister "I'm not
not gay"

And, I'm not a dumbass Canuck!

But then, I don't think you have a Hawaiian birth certificate either!

I'll even go further, bet you weren't born in Kenya like obama either!

Etc.

Regards,
JS

Old April 24th 11, 01:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://thefairwaysbar.ie
The Fairways Bar and Orchard Restauranti.I likes that menu.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 11, 01:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Lawrence Welk, on PBS -MPB tee vee.
Innnn your Easter Bonnet,,,,,, with all the frills upon it,,,,,,,

Up next, Mrs.Bucket.
cuhulin

Old April 24th 11, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I mowed my yard and then took a bath.I am not dirty now.Next Saturday I
will do it all over again.
cuhulin

The Nationalization of Your Body Barry[_3_] Shortwave 0 August 1st 09 03:42 PM
Would Some Body tell me Burr Shortwave 4 April 18th 08 06:19 PM
yes indeed some body has set up a bot to hassle me NO9GL CB 6 August 6th 06 11:40 AM
M-60X ss Body Vic Shortwave 3 August 9th 04 01:49 PM