Old April 26th 11, 05:57 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attack by the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocent people by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:37:05 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/26/2011 6:58 AM, raven1 wrote:

And you think which was the motive here?

My original answer, moron.

IIRC, your original answer was completely vague as to a possible
motive.

obamas birth certificate is NO CONSPIRACY, it is hidden, obama will tell
you why, himself:

“"The only people who don't want to disclose the truth are people with
something to hide." -- barack obama (barry soetoro)

9/11 is scientific fact, thermite in the dust, free fall speeds, all
three buildings falling into their own footprints, tons of molten iron
in the basements.

If only one of those things were breaking the laws of physics, perhaps a
claim of "conspiracy" could be provoke.

With the total overwhelming abundance of evidence and truth, 9/11 is NO
CONSPIRACY -- IT IS SCIENTIFIC FACT.

Political science is not acceptable in the crime of controlled demolition!

May I ask exactly what the Hell Obama's birth certificate and 9/11
have to do with Waco?
Old April 26th 11, 06:13 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:46:20 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/26/2011 6:58 AM, raven1 wrote:

Do you wonder why most people regard Conspiracy Theorists as nuts?

Really?

Yes, actually.

To tell you the truth, the motives behind any crime I have ever seen in
life is/are drugs, money, power, wealth and rock and roll ...

And you think which was the motive here?

Criminals can keep coming up with a range of bizarre "motives", I find
this humorous ... but sad.

Regards,
JS

The facts and data surrounding Waco only prepared us for the future crimes.

How so?

No, really, I'm interested in your "logic" here.

The next false flag operation may enslave us, or set of a real
revolution. It only depends if enough know what has been going on.

A single video, waco rules of engagement, pushes Waco far above a simple
conspiracy!

Regards,
JS

Old April 26th 11, 06:20 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

[...]

You are stuck in a circular argument, the evidence prove Waco a crime, a
lot of the evidence has been pointed out here, bullets, CS gas,
tanks/fires, filmed shooting of fleeing Waco victims, bull dozing of
evidence, etc.

As I pointed out, anyone watching Waco Rules of Engagement will have
this pointed out to them.

Regards,
JS

Old April 26th 11, 06:23 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

"fergo" wrote in
. au:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 4/25/2011 1:23 AM, Fergo wrote:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
wrote in message

@a21g2000prj.googlegroups.com...
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Rubbish, he could have let them arrest him on day 1 and none of the

deaths
would have happened. Instead he let his brainwashed followers of the cult
die.

That does not alter the fact that the ATF could have arrested him in town
instead of staging a reenactment of the D-Day invasion and getting their
asses handed to them.

The ending was a foregone conclusion. The government cannot allow such
resistance to go unpunished. To bad it doesn’t feel the same way about
incompetence and malfeasance.

--
Herman Cain for President! http://hermancain.com/
If you don't support him you are a Racist!!

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?
Old April 26th 11, 06:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovokedattac...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Waco+Texas

Waco,Texas is a nice City.U.S.Army had an Army bus going to Waco one
Sunday morning in 1965 when I was at Fort Hood,Texas for ten months.It
was like a school bus painted Olive Drab, Army color.Naturally, myself
and about eight or ten other lean mean fighting machines got on that bus
for a tour of Waco and environs.It was a boring Sunday, what else was I
to do? I wasen't bored touring Waco and environs of Waco.

Earlier that year when I was at Fort Hood, I rode another Army Olive
Drab bus to Fort Sam Houston,Texas, ergo a leg injury I got when I was
in Vietnam in 1964.It might have been the same bus, they all looked
alike, Olive Drab, baby, Olive Drab.
cuhulin, the Olive Drab

Old April 26th 11, 06:41 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 09:51:32 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

On 4/26/2011 7:06 AM, raven1 wrote:
On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 14:12:55 -0700, John
wrote:

The court hearing(s) and trials on all this are nothing short of
criminal, a sham, a joke ... I am sorry, I find any testimony given by
the victimized surviors of no value,

http://www.public-action.com/SkyWrit.../page/b_a.html
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/1999/09/09/waco

I'm not sure as to your point: the second link here is to a survivor's
account blaming the FBI, but the first is an article discrediting his
account as unbelievable, and noting that his story has changed several
times.

http://www.carolmoore.net/waco/waco-speak-out.html

This is testimony of two survivors: Thibodeau, whose account your
first article has already dismissed as unreliable, and a second who
offers no insight as to how the fire started other than that he didn't
hear an order to set it.

But again, what's your point, as you've already stated you hold the
survivors' accounts of no value? Make up your mind.
Old April 26th 11, 06:54 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

[...]

Non-responsive answer duly noted.
Old April 26th 11, 06:55 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

On 4/26/2011 10:13 AM, raven1 wrote:

How so?

No, really, I'm interested in your "logic" here.

If you really must pose such imbecilic questions, you probably missed
the importance of potty training ... don't bother the adults here, go
home and ask your mother ...

Asking sideways questions ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 26th 11, 06:56 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

[...]

Ignoring morons is one of my specialties ...

Regards,
JS

Old April 26th 11, 07:02 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

[...]

Combined with what I have already stated, and apparently you have
missed, with the resources and open intimidation of lethal force by
public servants, military, police, etc. only fools could oppose these
lethal forces without escaping death ...

You want absolutes when it is the very nature of the criminals to hide
their crimes ...

Waco was a simple illegal home invasion perpetrated by government ...
they got their asses handed to them and had to murder the resisters in a
show of force. I'd say that is pretty criminal fare done by tyrants
worldwide ... you seem to feel it is OK when American public servants do
crimes.

That is all which has happened, that is all that happening ...

Regards,
JS