Old April 23rd 11, 11:11 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massac The unprovoked attackby the ATF, the month long seighe and Massacre of a church full of innocentpeople by the Bloated Gargoyle Bill Clinton

On Apr 21, 8:02*pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!
Old April 25th 11, 07:41 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

On 4/25/2011 1:23 AM, Fergo wrote:

"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are DEADLY PSYCHOPATHS"
wrote in message
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Regards,
JS

Old April 25th 11, 08:26 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 11:41:49 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The accusers, one should note, are the surviving Branch Davidians.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

Why not?

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Who did you have in mind?
Old April 25th 11, 08:37 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The accusers, one should note, are the surviving Branch Davidians.

Yeah, why would they ever hesitate about telling the truth, after
watching 78 of them mass murdered by the government ... I think all here
can see the validity of your insane text ... I didn't ignore it the
first time, I just could not believe you wanted me to respond to your
insane remark and embarrass you ...

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

Why not?

Why do governments worldwide slaughter their own citizens ... or, have
you even noticed it going on?

I am sure the government will throw open all their records to you
though, if you ask nicely, they don't hide anything, do they? Why don't
you ask them and get back to us here?

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Who did you have in mind?

President on down to local officials ...

Regards,
JS
Old April 25th 11, 08:38 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

Default The 18th Anniversary of the Waco Massacre

wrote in message

[...]

I think that Koresh and his followers believed some crazy things.
But it's not illegal or punishable to believe in anything you choose
-- nor should it be.

I don't believe Koresh ordered the deaths of his church members. But
even if you _do_ believe that accusation, ask yourself this question:

Which is the more dangerous cult? Which cult has killed more people
in its "cause"? The belief system that says that David Koresh
embodied all that was good and right? Or the belief system that says
modern American "democracy" embodies all that is good and right?

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Old April 25th 11, 08:46 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

On 4/25/2011 12:38 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

I think that Koresh and his followers believed some crazy things. But
it's not illegal or punishable to believe in anything you choose -- nor
should it be.

I don't believe Koresh ordered the deaths of his church members. But
even if you _do_ believe that accusation, ask yourself this question:

Which is the more dangerous cult? Which cult has killed more people in
its "cause"? The belief system that says that David Koresh embodied all
that was good and right? Or the belief system that says modern American
"democracy" embodies all that is good and right?

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.

The most dangerous cults are those whose members consist of republicrats
and democans ... the God they worship is money, power, wealth and
inflicting pain and suffering on those which they perceive as their
enemies ... while difficult to name such an organization who attempts to
keep its' name hidden, and, as much as possible, its' criminal
activities hidden ... shadow government should be a fitting name.

Regards,
JS
Old April 25th 11, 09:07 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The accusers, one should note, are the surviving Branch Davidians.

Yeah, why would they ever hesitate about telling the truth, after
watching 78 of them mass murdered by the government ...

Or by their deranged cult leader, whose preaching focused on an
immanent Apocalypse.

I think all here
can see the validity of your insane text ... I didn't ignore it the
first time, I just could not believe you wanted me to respond to your
insane remark and embarrass you ...

The only person you are in a position to embarass is yourself, by
spouting this crackpot revisionist history.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

Why not?

Why do governments worldwide slaughter their own citizens ... or, have
you even noticed it going on?

They normally have readily apparent reasons, whether justified or not.
What was the purported motive here?

I am sure the government will throw open all their records to you
though, if you ask nicely, they don't hide anything, do they? Why don't
you ask them and get back to us here?

IOW, you can't actually provide a credible motive. Nice unintentional
admission.

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Who did you have in mind?

President on down to local officials ...

No, whose interests do you think they are serving? The Illuminati? The
Freemasons? The Trilateral Commission? That old standby, the Jews?
Please, enlighten everyone.
Old April 25th 11, 09:17 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote:

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

We didn't miss that point. It is MUCH easier to accuse dead men of
crimes, they simply can't represent themselves in court and most charges
and trumped up evidence will stick to men in a coffin.

The accusers, one should note, are the surviving Branch Davidians.

Yeah, why would they ever hesitate about telling the truth, after
watching 78 of them mass murdered by the government ...

Or by their deranged cult leader, whose preaching focused on an
immanent Apocalypse.

Preaching bull**** is no crime. Murdering people is. I know this might
be shocking to people who would have us do away with free speech.

I think all here
can see the validity of your insane text ... I didn't ignore it the
first time, I just could not believe you wanted me to respond to your
insane remark and embarrass you ...

The only person you are in a position to embarass is yourself, by
spouting this crackpot revisionist history.

The same was being said at the very time the Waco massacres were going
on ... a search on the way back engine should produce ample evidence of
this.

The government, when it went in, had no intention of letting koresh
escape, alive!

Why not?

Why do governments worldwide slaughter their own citizens ... or, have
you even noticed it going on?

They normally have readily apparent reasons, whether justified or not.
What was the purported motive here?

Really? Sick psychotic murders frequently baffle even the most astute
psychiatrists as to their motives ... often you find these sickos as
dictators of nations ...

I am sure the government will throw open all their records to you
though, if you ask nicely, they don't hide anything, do they? Why don't
you ask them and get back to us here?

IOW, you can't actually provide a credible motive. Nice unintentional
admission.

Random senseless murders are done for many reasons, some easy to scam up
a motive for, some not ... just the sheer show of force and being able
to get away with the mass murder helps the government subdue the
populations girly-men and powder-puff-bull-dykes. Not to mention that
unstable personalities enjoy murder for the sake of sheer murder ... if
you are powerful in government, you have henchmen do it for you, as
sadam and his sones, and libyas' ruler are accused of ... for recent
examples. These sickos find positions in our government just as good as
a platform as foreign governments.

We have nothing to fear but our own public servants serving others
interests ...

Who did you have in mind?

President on down to local officials ...

No, whose interests do you think they are serving? The Illuminati? The
Freemasons? The Trilateral Commission? That old standby, the Jews?
Please, enlighten everyone.

Money and power, the more the better ... DUH!

Regards,
JS

Old April 25th 11, 09:32 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote in message
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

koresh was frequently in town and away from the compound on business.
Slipping set a of cuffs on him and taking him to court would have been a
LOT cheaper on tax payers. Personally, I think much more money is owed
in resitution to the victims families and surviving victims. Criminals
are usually loathe to own up to their debts and crimes ...

I don't think the events were any different than those which were planed
for public servants working in someones, or some groups best interests.

Whatever koresh had, or had not done will always remain a mystery, our
public servants crimes forever before the people.

Regards,
JS

Old April 25th 11, 09:54 PM posted to alt.atheism,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,rec.sport.golf

wrote in message
On Apr 21, 8:02 pm, John Smith wrote:

I am in agreement there, only difference, regan is dead, we can still
bring clinton to justice before he dies and gets away!

He burned alive 85 americans including 30 kids and not a damn thing
was done to him and our useless corporate media supported himi!!!

It's David Koresh who allowed 21 of those people to die. The rest could
have left at any time. Also David Koresh abused children and attempted
to rape one. He split up families, he was a cult leader.

koresh was frequently in town and away from the compound on business.
Slipping set a of cuffs on him and taking him to court would have been a
LOT cheaper on tax payers.

Yes it would have. Heads should have rolled over that.

Personally, I think much more money is owed
in resitution to the victims families and surviving victims. Criminals
are usually loathe to own up to their debts and crimes ...

I don't think the events were any different than those which were planed
for public servants working in someones, or some groups best interests.

Whatever koresh had, or had not done will always remain a mystery,

Hardly. His surviving followers talk quite ope