RadioBanter

-   -   Any AKD HF3 / Target HF3 / Garex HF3 / Lowe SRX100 Experts or Usershere? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/164594-any-akd-hf3-target-hf3-garex-hf3-lowe-srx100-experts-usershere.html)

? April 25th 11 07:32 PM

Any AKD HF3 / Target HF3 / Garex HF3 / Lowe SRX100 Experts or Usershere?

Title says all.

I'm after info that will hopefully allow me to see how close the HF3
serial communication protocol is to the Lowe HF150/other receivers?

I've written a full control program for the HF150 that could possibly
also be of use on the HF3 range of receivers.

Nick

Nick B April 26th 11 01:31 PM

On 25/04/2011 19:32, ? wrote:
Title says all.

I'm after info that will hopefully allow me to see how close the HF3
serial communication protocol is to the Lowe HF150/other receivers?

I've written a full control program for the HF150 that could possibly
also be of use on the HF3 range of receivers.

Nick

Ok, I've answered my own question. The HF3 receivers have no external
control facility.

Nick