Old April 25th 11, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
? ? is offline

Default Any AKD HF3 / Target HF3 / Garex HF3 / Lowe SRX100 Experts or Usershere?

Title says all.

I'm after info that will hopefully allow me to see how close the HF3
serial communication protocol is to the Lowe HF150/other receivers?

I've written a full control program for the HF150 that could possibly
also be of use on the HF3 range of receivers.

Nick
Old April 26th 11, 01:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 25/04/2011 19:32, ? wrote:
Title says all.

I'm after info that will hopefully allow me to see how close the HF3
serial communication protocol is to the Lowe HF150/other receivers?

I've written a full control program for the HF150 that could possibly
also be of use on the HF3 range of receivers.

Nick

Ok, I've answered my own question. The HF3 receivers have no external
control facility.

Nick

RCI Reception in Seattle, is it possible? My understanding is that the HR antennas that target North America cannot target Puget Sound... Max Power Shortwave 11 December 10th 06 03:01 AM
RN 'On Target' RadioGuy Shortwave 0 April 8th 04 08:56 PM
Q: target txm Shortwave 7 February 9th 04 07:56 PM
Target HF3m Ysbrand Shortwave 1 December 4th 03 01:11 AM
NO TWISTY = SOMEONE ELSE WILL BECOME THE TARGET OZARK333 CB 0 September 13th 03 03:45 AM