Old April 27th 11, 12:21 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.rec.guns
rod rod is offline

Default Waco, a false flag operation? Any evidence?

On Apr 26, 3:52*pm, John Smith wrote:
The first argument behind this accusation concerns Koresh s multiple
young wives. Jack Harwell, the Sheriff of McLennan County, explained why
we should not excuse the raid on this basis:

* * *To this day, we don't have a case that we can make against Vernon
Howell [David Koresh] or anyone else for child abuse even though the
news media here and other people were saying this is what happened. A
man from Australia said this is what happened. But we can never get them
to give us anything more that just "we know that s what happened." You
have to have proof to go into court . . . Keep in mind, too, that most
of the girls who were involved were at least 14 years old and
14-year-olds get married with parental consent. So if their parents were
there and letting things happen in the way of sexual activities and what
have you with their 14-year-old kids, you have common law husbands and
wives. Uh, I don't say that I agree with that and that I approve of it.
But at the same time, if parents are there and they're giving parental
consent, we have a problem with that in making a case.

FROM HEhttp://informationliberation.com/?id=34998

False flag operations involving our own public servants, gee, where have
we seen that before?

Regards,
JS

***Hey Smythe, why not stick a hand gernade up your Bum and blow your
own arse away, put us out of our misery listening to your mindless
drivel.day after day!

ps, you're invited to the Klambake and Klownfest over at rec.knives
on
July 4th, be there A-hole!