Old April 27th 11, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default CNN INVESTIGATION IS PURE SHAM!

WebTV doesn't do youtube.Suits me just fine! I don't gots no time for
youtube enema way.
cuhulin

Old April 27th 11, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/26/2011 08:08 PM, wrote:
WebTV doesn't do youtube.Suits me just fine! I don't gots no time for
youtube enema way.
cuhulin

YouTube is very liberating. Most great movie scenes are on there, along
with every song you can think of.
Old April 27th 11, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe someday I might hook my computer back up, after/when I get
broadband.I am not in a hurry.Good old WebTV does most of the things I
want to do just fine.You could spend the rest of your life stuck on
youtube.I Don't need that Sheet!
cuhulin

Anybody believe this pure antenna BS? Bob CB 1 April 8th 06 04:54 PM
QUESTION: Spectrally pure DDS Output? [email protected] Homebrew 4 July 15th 05 08:24 AM
Pure Prairie League Twistedhed CB 11 September 3rd 04 04:12 PM
OT Pure Prairie League Steveo CB 0 August 23rd 04 01:27 PM