Old July 23rd 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

Default RANK FORGERY -- obama birth certificate!

the tard by, irentard, lied:
On May 7, 3:55 pm, George wrote:
the snarky tard boy, iruntard, bull****ted:

On May 6, 4:39 pm, George wrote:
irantard lied:

On May 6, 9:32 am, George wrote:
iyarntard ****ed his panties:

On May 5, 11:56 am, wrote:
On May 5, 12:49 am, George wrote:

On 5/4/2011 9:32 PM, joeturn wrote:

On May 4, 3:22 pm, wrote:
In article7164e332-dfa2-471b-ad87-5e4b98a59956@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 3, 1:46 am, wrote:
In article093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Sure I do they are given by Britain and British Subjects are assigned
temporary numbers only good for six months!

WTF? What does "Britain" have to do with SS numbers?

This should be a good one..

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

They collect taxes from citizens of the United States called income
tax this is British tarriffs

You don't know your ass from your face. Shut up.

I think my ass would make you a Sunday face. Now you prove the British
dont own the USA and that the IRS is not their collection agency!

OK.

http://www.ushistory.org/DECLARATION...clarationscanb...

That doesn't "prove" anything, boy.

It proves everything,

It doesn't "prove" anything, boy.

"Boy!"

Correct.

You're a snarky boy, wrong about everything.

I LOVE the smell of irony

You're a snarky boy. You're male - nominally - and due to your
immaturity, you're a boy, and due to your snarky, wet-behind-the-ears
juvenile demeanor, you're a snarky boy - live with it, boy.

Old July 23rd 11, 06:39 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

the tard by, irentard, lied:
On May 7, 3:55 pm, George wrote:
the snarky tard boy, iruntard, bull****ted:

On May 6, 4:39 pm, George wrote:
irantard lied:

On May 6, 9:32 am, George wrote:
iyarntard ****ed his panties:

Old July 23rd 11, 06:51 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

the tard by, irentard, lied:
On May 7, 3:55 pm, George wrote:
the snarky tard boy, iruntard, bull****ted:

On May 6, 4:39 pm, George wrote:
irantard lied:

On May 6, 9:32 am, George wrote:
iyarntard ****ed his panties:

Old July 23rd 11, 06:51 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

the tard by, irentard, lied:
On May 7, 3:55 pm, George wrote:
the snarky tard boy, iruntard, bull****ted:

On May 6, 4:39 pm, George wrote:
irantard lied:

On May 6, 9:32 am, George wrote:
iyarntard ****ed his panties:

Old July 25th 11, 06:29 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

Default RANK FORGERY -- Liar Georgie Blimpton's mental health certificate!

On Jul 22, 11:51*pm, George Blimpton wrote:

Awwww, widdle Georgie Blimpton, my completely PWNED usenet puppy,
misses me!! Don't worry, Blimpie, I be here to kick your sowwy ass!

On 5/9/2011 5:00 AM,Iarnrod squatted to **** down Blimpton's throat:
On May 8, 10:45 pm, George Blimpton wrote:
On 5/8/2011 9:42 PM, wrote:
In sci.skeptic George Blimpton wrote:
On 5/8/2011 8:39 PM,Iarnrod wrote:
On May 8, 10:22 am, George Blimpton wrote:
The snarky boy,who bizarrely likes to pretend he's a 60+ year old
woman, gets everything wrong.
I of course have never been wrong.
Always.
Why do you pretend to be a 60+ year old woman? You're not. You're
(nominally) a male, in your 20s or 30s. I know. We all know. What's
with the ****ing lame charade, boy?
Mother fixation.
It's some kind of psychological abnormality. I don't know if it's
treatable or not.

Well,

Well, why don't you **** off, boy?

I am having too much fun ****ting down your throat, rightard. Why
would you want to deprive me of my daily fun kicking around you
rightards? Do you hate America?