Old May 3rd 11, 05:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default RANK FORGERY -- obama birth certificate!

World Media TRICKED By Fake Osama Bin Laden Photo.

On The Second Death Of Osama Bin Laden.
http://www.rense.com

It just keeps on getting Gooder and Gooder.
cuhulin

Old May 3rd 11, 06:46 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

In article 093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 3rd 11, 07:41 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.california,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/2/2011 11:32 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 5/2/2011 10:46 PM, BDK wrote:
In article093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

[...]
Read mo Another look at Obama's Social Security number
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=...#ixzz1LGhrdZA5

Kooker fake nooz.
Old May 3rd 11, 09:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.politics.republicans
RHF RHF is offline

Default Deconstructing President Obama, Taking Another 'Look' At Obama's{Claimed} Social Security Number

On May 2, 11:32*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 5/2/2011 10:46 PM, BDK wrote:

In article093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says....

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out..

"What she and fellow investigator Neil Sankey unearthed was a nugget
that could have ended the career of a George Bush or a Sarah Palin:
Barack Obama had been using a Social Security number issued in
Connecticut between 1977 and 1979, a state in which he never lived or
even visited at that time in his life."

"All I can say," says Daniels of 042-68-4425, "is that it's phony and
[Obama] has been using it, with it first appearing on his Selective
Service document in 1980."

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual
who held the number immediately before Obama's, 042-68-4424. The
applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age 19, which is why his information is
available.

Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May
of 1977. Obama would turn 16 in August of that year. Wood lived on
Glenview Drive in Newington, Conn., the state from which all "042s"
applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.

True to form, the left-leaning media set out to undermine the Social
Security controversy and ridicule the investigators. Revealing, however,
is the weakness of the response.

"Numbers are assigned based on the return address on the request
envelope, not residency," crowed Jason Linkins in the Huffington Post as
though he had said something meaningful. Linkins suggested two possible
explanations, both preposterous.

One is that Obama applied for his SSN as a little boy in Indonesia for
no known reason, and the application just happened to be processed in
Connecticut for no known reason either.

For the second, Linkins cited the argument of Carole Glibert, in the
Yahoo-related "Associated Content." Said Gilbert, presumably with a
straight face, "In fact, Barack Obama's dad attended college in
Connecticut and in 1977, Obama was college aged; is it beyond reason to
consider that he might have checked out his father's alma mater?"

Last time I checked, Harvard was in Massachusetts. The closest town to
Harvard in Connecticut is about 90 minutes away, and there is no record
that Obama Sr. lived there, let alone that Obama visited his imaginary
alma mater and just happened to apply for a Social Security card while
visiting.

Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama's Selective Service data. Obama
appears to have registered on Sept. 4, 1980, a month after his 19th
birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his "042"
number, "4425."

This is the first use of the "042" number that Daniels could find. She
is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the
Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became
a presidential candidate.

"They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card,"
Daniels adds, "because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of
that number."

Other than the 1980 Selective Service registration, the first time
Daniels could find Obama using the "042" number was in 1986 in Chicago.

Read mo Another look at Obama's Social Security numberhttp://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=275861#ixzz1LGhrdZA5

More pompous sounding BS demonstrating your ignorance ... you deserve
the title, you worked hard for it, "THE MOST STUPID MAN IN THE WORLD!"

ROFLOL ... it just keeps getting better ...

Regards,
JS

JS,

Deconstructing President Obama, Taking Another 'Look'
At Obama's {Claimed} Social Security Number
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=...#ixzz1LGhrdZA5
-if-it-was-not-true...-they-could-not-print-it-
Old May 4th 11, 02:07 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.california,sci.skeptic,rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
says...

On 5/2/2011 10:46 PM, BDK wrote:
In article093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

[...]
Read mo Another look at Obama's Social Security number
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=...#ixzz1LGhrdZA5

Kooker fake nooz.

That's the only kind they believe. The kOOkier, the better.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Old May 4th 11, 03:15 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 1, 1:11*am, joeturn wrote:
On May 1, 2:03*am, Iarnrod wrote:

On Apr 30, 8:39*pm, joeturn wrote:

If his father was not a citizen of the USA at the time of birth,he is
an illegitimate POTUS.

That is legally incorrect. The citizenship status of either parent is
completely immaterial to his natural born citizenship, This is long
settled law and is not even remotely open to dispute.

Since his father was still married to a wife in
kenya he could not get married,legally in the USA.

That of course has nothing to do with anything and in fact would mean
that Obama would be a natural born citizenship even if he had been
born in Kenya. If Ann Dunham were not legally married at the time,
Obama could have been born anywhere BUT in the US and still be a
natural born citizen since the 5-year minimum residency requirement
after age 14 (Dunham was only 18 at the time) would not longer be
applicable.

You just kicked your OWN ass, WrongTurnJoe!!
BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAHA!!

Your getting hair lipped Limprod!

Born in Kenya means not Natural born on US soil.

Bzzzzzttt! WRONG AS USUAL!!

Born to a US citizen parent=NBC even if born on the moon.

Naturalization
citizenship can not be used for POTUS.
He was born a ******* child in Kenya or so he says!

No he didn't. That's your lie.

I say MKed Stanley Ann was artificially insimulated with Malcome X
sperm and was delivered at a NASA Mind Control facility on US soil.

I say you're sniffing glue.

None the less if there is no marriage Certifricate still means he was
fatherless,

And that, dearie, is what would make him a US natural born citizen
EVEN IF his mom had him in kenya, which it's been proven she did not.
If she was no legally married, then the location DOES NOT MATTER!!!

if he was naturalized in Indonesia VOIDS any previous
natural born citizenship.

That is of course a complete and utter legal impossibility. NO ONE can
lose natural born US citizenship as a minor.

So there again he is said to be a dual
citizen thus not eligible to be POTUS.

Dual citizenship DOES NOT MAKE YOU INELIGIBLE, nitwit. Look up Chester
Arthur.

You cant wish this out into the cornfield,it is in the 13th and 14th
amendment of our joke of a Constitution.

Stop hating America, kook.

Old May 4th 11, 08:22 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

In article 7164e332-dfa2-471b-ad87-5e4b98a59956@
34g2000pru.googlegroups.com, says...

On May 3, 1:46*am, BDK wrote:
In article 093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says...

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Sure I do they are given by Britain and British Subjects are assigned
temporary numbers only good for six months!

WTF? What does "Britain" have to do with SS numbers?

This should be a good one..

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old May 4th 11, 09:29 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 3, 1:46*am, BDK wrote:
In article 093b7deb-3873-4fdf-9cbc-
, says....

If he had a legal birth certifricate he would not have to use bogus
Social Security Numbers .

Social Security Numbers are issued by Our Solvern Great Britain and a
British Subject cant get one.Only citizns of the United States are
held responsible for their bankruptcy debt to Great Briain.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm

You understand how SS numbers are issued about as well as you understand
anything else....you don't. It's all just bull**** in, and insanity out.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Sure I do they are given by Britain and British Subjects are assigned
temporary numbers only good for six months!

WTF? What does "Britain" have to do with SS numbers?

This should be a good one..

Maybe he's thinking (I know, impossibility) about the United Kingdom
who, oddly enough, have their own system
Old May 5th 11, 04:23 AM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.california,sci.skeptic

On May 3, 1:46*am, BDK wrote:
[...]

BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

They collect taxes from citizens of the United States called income
tax this is British taffifs on the United States Citizens that live
and work on Great Britains United States! Great Briain's King George
still ownes the United States of America he never gave them
Independence and Americas bankruptcy cinched it.You wont find this
taught in schools or no one would pay income tax ever again. Read this
article.

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/secretoath.htm