Old April 30th 11, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default like not trusting sand

Stinking Unions! EFF Them!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306991

Mississippi is a Right To Work State too.I HATE Unions!
cuhulin

Old April 30th 11, 07:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 4/29/2011 9:28 PM, wrote:
Stinking Unions! EFF Them!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306991

Mississippi is a Right To Work State too.I HATE Unions!
cuhulin

When I drove truck back in the 70's, fresh out of high school, I was
Teamster. Every truck driver, unless owner/operator, was making
one-half to three-quarters of what I made an hour. Most had few
benefits, most no retirement.

I had full benefits, fully paid prescriptions-doctor, great retirement, etc.

I can't imagine those working at below level pay would not have liked a
union job. Even back then they were hard to come by, my dad having been
in a union helped immensely!

Regards,
JS

Old April 30th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

A few years ago on the BBC America channel, there were a couple of Brit
series programs, I used to watch them on the BBC America TV channel.One
of them was a woman who went to some people's filthy nasty dirty homes,
Brit obese people, some of those Brit obese people were so fat they
could barely walk through the door.She would display a weeks worth of
the fatty foods those Brit people ate, and she put those people on a
strict diet program.I don't remember the name/title of that Brit TV
series, maybe it was, You Are What You Eat? I used to watch it on the
BBC America TV channel.

The other Brit TV series was about two Brit women who went to some Brit
people's filthy nasty dirty homes.Those two women had clean up crews.It
was Amazing how filthy nasty dirty those homes were.I don't rember the
name/title of that Brit TV series either.I used to watch them on the BBC
America channel.

But hey, Disregard, there are no obese people in UK either.Yep, they are
all as skinny as a rail.
cuhulin

Old April 30th 11, 04:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I HATE Unions!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 30th 11, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...e+What+You+Eat

I remember, I think I remember her name is Gillian McKeith.

I HATE Unions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

Old April 30th 11, 04:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 04/30/2011 08:19 AM, wrote:
I HATE Unions!!!!
cuhulin

That's because you believe your TV.
Old May 1st 11, 11:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : Right to Work for Less a/o More & Right Not To Work At All !

On Apr 30, 7:44*am, dave wrote:
On 04/29/2011 09:28 PM, wrote:

Stinking Unions! EFF Them!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306991

Mississippi is a Right To Work State too.I HATE Unions!
cuhulin

1 - Dave -wrote-new-subject-line-
Right to work for less

And Dave You Also Have The Right NOT To Work At All !

Nothing in the US Constitution about "Labor Trade Unions"

Nothing in the US Constitution about "Unions {Closed} Shops"

The US Constitution It's About Individual Rights
* The Right To Work in Your Own 'Pursuit of Happiness'
{Not The Collective Pursuit of Happiness}
* * Including The Right To Join A Union
* * Including The Equal Right NOT To Join A Union
Old May 1st 11, 03:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/01/2011 03:08 AM, RHF wrote:
On Apr 30, 7:44 am, wrote:
On 04/29/2011 09:28 PM, wrote:

Stinking Unions! EFF Them!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=306991

Mississippi is a Right To Work State too.I HATE Unions!
cuhulin

1 - Dave -wrote-new-subject-line-
Right to work for less

And Dave You Also Have The Right NOT To Work At All !

Nothing in the US Constitution about "Labor Trade Unions"

Peaceably assemble?

It is a fundamental right of Americans to freely associate and band
together to exercise power. Look in the picture frames either side of
the Speaker of the House. Those symbols represent the strength of people
working together.
Old May 1st 11, 06:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) : Right to Work for Less a/o More & Right Not To Work At...

First day of May.Siren sounding off, sounded like an Air Raid Siren.
Sheet, don't scare me like that!
cuhulin

like not trusting sand [email protected] Shortwave 13 May 2nd 11 01:05 AM
like not trusting sand [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 30th 11 12:28 AM
Grounding in Sand Ed_G Antenna 22 March 3rd 08 09:54 AM
Showdown in the Sand. [email protected] Shortwave 11 April 6th 05 04:18 PM