RadioBanter

-   -   9th Circuit hears arguments in Obama birth lawsuit (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/165380-re-9th-circuit-hears-arguments-obama-birth-lawsuit.html)

Iarnrod May 5th 11 01:01 PM

9th Circuit hears arguments in Obama birth lawsuit

On May 2, 8:27*pm, John Smith wrote:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

harry k May 5th 11 03:05 PM

On May 5, 5:01*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 2, 8:27*pm, John Smith wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

I wonder how they got that appeal up to the 9th circuit so fast. Of
course they did pick the proper court for it, the 9th circuit is known
for its outlandish rulings. If you can't win there, you are really
lame.

Harry K

John Smith[_7_] May 5th 11 03:38 PM

On 5/5/2011 7:05 AM, harry k wrote:
On May 5, 5:01 am, wrote:
On May 2, 8:27 pm, John wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

I wonder how they got that appeal up to the 9th circuit so fast. Of
course they did pick the proper court for it, the 9th circuit is known
for its outlandish rulings. If you can't win there, you are really
lame.

Harry K

Actually, correct, the 9th is full of loonies, however they are radical
democan worshipping loonies ... it will be a difficult swing ...
probably have to take it to the supreme court.

As usual, you disinformation fails ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] May 5th 11 04:03 PM

9th Circuit hears arguments in Obama birth lawsuit

Doggy never wakes me up at 3:00 AM to go out in the front yard.She holds
her 'water' much better than I do.I leak like a sieve.
cuhulin

dave May 5th 11 04:18 PM

TMI

[email protected] May 5th 11 04:32 PM

TMI

That's why I wear dark blue Dickies work pants.
cuhulin

dave May 5th 11 05:10 PM

TMI

On 05/05/2011 08:32 AM, wrote:
That's why I wear dark blue Dickies work pants.
cuhulin

I take a medium size green capsule for that. TERAZOSIN

[email protected] May 5th 11 05:52 PM

TMI

I aints takin NO kinds of drugs or medicines.I leave that for those
people in Medicino,(Mendocino) California.
Main reason I leak so much is I drink too much coffee.
cuhulin

[email protected] May 5th 11 06:56 PM

TMI

illegitimate child, illegitimate *******! by Pamela Geller.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
http://www.wnd.com
cuhulin

Bob Casanova May 5th 11 07:34 PM

9th Circuit hears arguments in Obama birth lawsuit

On Thu, 5 May 2011 07:05:51 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by harry k
:

On May 5, 5:01*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 2, 8:27*pm, John Smith wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

I wonder how they got that appeal up to the 9th circuit so fast.

The same way a turd is passed along quickly, and for much
the same reason.

Of
course they did pick the proper court for it, the 9th circuit is known
for its outlandish rulings. If you can't win there, you are really
lame.

Yep. Isn't the 9th (in)famous for having the most rulings
overturned by the Supremes of any circuit?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless