Old May 5th 11, 01:01 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime

Default 9th Circuit hears arguments in Obama birth lawsuit

On May 2, 8:27*pm, John Smith wrote:
http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!
Old May 5th 11, 03:05 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime

On May 5, 5:01*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 2, 8:27*pm, John Smith wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

I wonder how they got that appeal up to the 9th circuit so fast. Of
course they did pick the proper court for it, the 9th circuit is known
for its outlandish rulings. If you can't win there, you are really
lame.

Harry K
Old May 5th 11, 03:38 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime

On 5/5/2011 7:05 AM, harry k wrote:
On May 5, 5:01 am, wrote:
On May 2, 8:27 pm, John wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

I wonder how they got that appeal up to the 9th circuit so fast. Of
course they did pick the proper court for it, the 9th circuit is known
for its outlandish rulings. If you can't win there, you are really
lame.

Harry K

Actually, correct, the 9th is full of loonies, however they are radical
democan worshipping loonies ... it will be a difficult swing ...
probably have to take it to the supreme court.

As usual, you disinformation fails ...

Regards,
JS

Old May 5th 11, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Doggy never wakes me up at 3:00 AM to go out in the front yard.She holds
her 'water' much better than I do.I leak like a sieve.
cuhulin

Old May 5th 11, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default TMI

Old May 5th 11, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That's why I wear dark blue Dickies work pants.
cuhulin

Old May 5th 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/05/2011 08:32 AM, wrote:
That's why I wear dark blue Dickies work pants.
cuhulin

I take a medium size green capsule for that. TERAZOSIN
Old May 5th 11, 05:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I aints takin NO kinds of drugs or medicines.I leave that for those
people in Medicino,(Mendocino) California.
Main reason I leak so much is I drink too much coffee.
cuhulin

Old May 5th 11, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

illegitimate child, illegitimate *******! by Pamela Geller.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com
http://www.wnd.com
cuhulin

Old May 5th 11, 07:34 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,rec.radio.shortwave,sci.skeptic,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.true-crime

On Thu, 5 May 2011 07:05:51 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by harry k
:

On May 5, 5:01*am, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 2, 8:27*pm, John Smith wrote:

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-...nclick_check=1

Regards,
JS

BWAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! You really got your kook on
today, Johnny!!

I wonder how they got that appeal up to the 9th circuit so fast.

The same way a turd is passed along quickly, and for much
the same reason.

Of
course they did pick the proper court for it, the 9th circuit is known
for its outlandish rulings. If you can't win there, you are really
lame.

Yep. Isn't the 9th (in)famous for having the most rulings
overturned by the Supremes of any circuit?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless