Old May 6th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It's Sad

After all these years I have setup a block list.

--
Burr
From The Gardens

Old May 6th 11, 05:38 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/5/2011 6:32 PM, Burr wrote:
After all these years I have setup a block list.

.... PLONK ...

just in case you forgot me ...
Old May 6th 11, 09:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Burr wrote:
After all these years I have setup a block list.

It's needed. About two years a go I switched from mutt (the son of ELM, a
UNIX email program I've been using since 1991) to a gmail account and Apple's
Mail.app for my mailing lists, etc.

Two lists I am on total more than 80% of the direct to trash rules with
one of them needing more than half. However, I want to be on both lists
and without them the would be unbearable.

As for USENET aka NetNews around 2002 I switched from tin to slrn because
slrn has kill files. I just wish it had a way of spellchecking my postings
before I make them.

Remember the days when if you had an email connection, you were expected to
forward email for anyone who was not as well conneted as you, and if you
had a news feed, pass it on?

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.