Old May 8th 11, 03:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Two new toys...

(1) A Ten Tec Century 21 "medium power" (25-30w) transceiver. This
thing has to be the coolest rig in the world. Great direct conversion
receiver. CW only. Awesome.

(2) Surplus German "Junker" straight key. Enjoyed using it this
afternoon. Interestingly different from my other straight keys. Nice
feel and sound. Adjustments very easy to make.

Feel like Christmas!
Old May 8th 11, 04:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Did your Christmas early, did you? Merry Christmas.
I have an old antique Key for Morse Code.I bought it at Goodwill many
years ago.
cuhulin

Old May 8th 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/7/11 21:43 , Steve wrote:
(1) A Ten Tec Century 21 "medium power" (25-30w) transceiver. This
thing has to be the coolest rig in the world. Great direct conversion
receiver. CW only. Awesome.

(2) Surplus German "Junker" straight key. Enjoyed using it this
afternoon. Interestingly different from my other straight keys. Nice
feel and sound. Adjustments very easy to make.

Feel like Christmas!

I'll bet. Congratulations. Nice toys.

Old May 8th 11, 02:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 05/07/2011 07:43 PM, Steve wrote:
(1) A Ten Tec Century 21 "medium power" (25-30w) transceiver. This
thing has to be the coolest rig in the world. Great direct conversion
receiver. CW only. Awesome.

(2) Surplus German "Junker" straight key. Enjoyed using it this
afternoon. Interestingly different from my other straight keys. Nice
feel and sound. Adjustments very easy to make.

Feel like Christmas!

TenTec units always have a name and a model number "TenTec 570 Century 21"

Best Bath Toys [email protected] Swap 0 May 21st 09 04:30 AM
old toys peterjt General 1 May 24th 08 12:52 PM
Those wonderful TOYS! Bill Jeffrey Homebrew 6 December 1st 06 02:30 PM
N8WWM Gave Us Keyclowns As Play-Toys [email protected] name CB 0 January 26th 06 06:09 AM
RADIO CONTROL TOYS RCPLANE General 0 December 18th 03 06:37 PM