Old May 11th 11, 08:52 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Trump won't believe President Obama got bin Laden until he releases Long Form Death Certificate

On Wed, 11 May 2011 16:18:34 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/10/2011 10:19 PM, fergo wrote:

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret?
If it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun,
but there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to
attack but I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Yeah, kinda like that old, "Can't see the forest through the trees!"
thing.

So the smoking gun is beyond the Forrest? Come on even the JFK conspiracy
theory was proven right (to an extent) with the death bed confession (and
I'm sure govshill will reply to that)

Ok.

What death bed confession?

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
Old May 12th 11, 08:31 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 May 2011 07:07:09 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

. ..

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/10/2011 10:19 PM, fergo wrote:

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a
secret?
If it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking
gun,
but there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to
attack but I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Yeah, kinda like that old, "Can't see the forest through the trees!"
thing.

So the smoking gun is beyond the Forrest? Come on even the JFK
conspiracy
theory was proven right (to an extent) with the death bed confession
(and
I'm sure govshill will reply to that)

Ok.

What death bed confession?

So predictable

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F....E._Howard_Hunt
A 2007 article published in Rolling Stone magazine revealed deathbed
confessions by Hunt to his son which suggested a conspiracy to kill JFK
orchestrated by Lyndon Johnson, CIA agents Cord Meyer, Bill Harvey and
David
Sánchez Morales, as well as a "French gunman" who purportedly shot at
Kennedy from the grassy knoll.[89]

Here's the part where you say the confession isn't real...

No. Wrong. Here's the part where I say the "confession" is hearsay.

Is this hearsay:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bknUDgKdEJQ

Shill #2
--
We are none of us infallible--not even the youngest of us.
W.H. Thompson

Old May 12th 11, 08:32 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 2:08 PM, fergo wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:19:33 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"george" wrote in message

On May 11, 7:49 am, "fergo" wrote:

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no
way
the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a
year
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

You could cut that back to "He should get a job" :-)
The most powerful man in the world (at the time) couldn't hide the
fact that a junior staff member was giving him oral sex and keeping
his cigars moist...

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a
secret? If
it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun, but
there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to
attack but
I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Knowing that someone wants to attack is far different from knowing
*what*
someone wants to attack, *where*, *when* and with *what*.

Imagine I said "I'm going to send someone to get you fergo!"

What would you do? How would you prevent it? Don't forget, I'm living
in luxury
as a guest of the Afghan government, protected from you getting close
to me,
when I say this.

Well nothing but if you said you were going to get my country and I was
president I would bomb the compound you lived in. I wouldn't give a
stuff about international law if I knew my country was in danger.

You buy your groceries/food somewhere, there is a water supply to your
house, there is someway to introduce toxins into these and the atmosphere
in the home/compound ... etc.

I would think a single person likely to accomplish great damage, at most a
handful.

I have always found, where there is a will, there is a way ...

Of course, if I have access to a nuclear bomb, I could just take out the
whole city you are living in! Excellent likelihood of success there!

And if you did I would do whatever it took to stop you from nuking me and my
fellow citizens. What did Bush do about Binladen?

Old May 12th 11, 08:33 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"george" wrote in message
On May 11, 7:49 am, "fergo" wrote:

[...]

CHA CHING! We have a winner.

but if you said you were going to get my country and I was
president I would bomb the compound you lived in. I wouldn't give a stuff
about international law if I knew my country was in danger.

Ah, but I had no intention of leaving my compound. My operatives where
already
living in Germany and the US.

Your bombing of my compound would be as useful as your predecessors
(Clinton)
bombing of my compound. It achieved... nothing.

I'd still try.

Old May 12th 11, 08:33 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/11/2011 2:08 PM, fergo wrote:

Well nothing but if you said you were going to get my country and I was
president I would bomb the compound you lived in. I wouldn't give a
stuff about international law if I knew my country was in danger.

I have been thinking about that. If you told me you were going to kill
me, or do me great bodily harm, I would tell you to go ahead, but there
would be consequences.

If I saw you in my home with a knife, or a gun, those consequences would
immediately progress ...

What is so different about the concept of protecting oneself as opposed to
protecting ones' country?

Binladen probably thought America would roll over and let him bully them.

Old May 12th 11, 08:40 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 12 May 2011 17:31:16 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

.. .

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

Sorry, I fell asleep listening to that...

Where is the interesting bit?

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
Old May 12th 11, 08:51 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 May 2011 17:31:16 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
. ..
On Thu, 12 May 2011 07:07:09 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

m...
wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

Well he says LBJ wanted to be president and could have waited until JFK
finished his second term but I guess the actual confession is in another
tape.

Old May 12th 11, 12:55 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 12 May 2011 17:51:05 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 12 May 2011 17:31:16 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"Government Shill #2" wrote in message
On Thu, 12 May 2011 07:07:09 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

om...
wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
[...]

Uh huh...

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)
Old May 12th 11, 01:35 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/12/2011 3:32 AM, fergo wrote:

What did Bush do about Binladen?

What Bush did?

Bush SHUT DOWN the CIA's bin Laden Task Force in '04 or '05. (This may
help explain why UBL was never caught on Bush's watch).

And for shutting down the UBL task force, the kooktards want to give
Bush credit? BLAME would be much more appropriate.
Old May 12th 11, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Trump won't believe President Obama got bin Laden until herele...

That BOGUS birth certificate
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=307578

BOGUS! birth certificate!
cuhulin