Old May 10th 11, 07:43 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default Trump won't believe President Obama got bin Laden until he releasesLong Form Death Certificate

On 5/9/2011 11:35 PM, fergo wrote:

Exactly. That secret was kept for all of a week and a half.

Yep the government just can't keep a secret. If 11/9 really was a
conspiracy people involved in the actual conspiracy would have come
forward.

You mean, the actual criminals step forward and say, "Alright, I did it."

Or, "Yeah, I aided and assisted them."

Or, "Yeah, I knew about it and kept my mouth shut, even though I knew
better."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the money."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the perks/job-offer."

Or, "They threatened my family, I had to, but now I want my family dead."

Etc.

Gee, I can't even think of a single reason! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old May 10th 11, 01:08 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On May 10, 12:43*am, John Smith wrote:
On 5/9/2011 11:35 PM, fergo wrote:

*...
Exactly. That secret was kept for all of a week and a half.

Yep the government just can't keep a secret. If 11/9 really was a
conspiracy people involved in the actual conspiracy would have come
forward.

You mean, the actual criminals step forward and say, "Alright, I did it."

Or, "Yeah, I aided and assisted them."

Or, "Yeah, I knew about it and kept my mouth shut, even though I knew
better."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the money."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the perks/job-offer."

Or, "They threatened my family, I had to, but now I want my family dead."

Etc.

Gee, I can't even think of a single reason! *ROFLOL

You can't "think" at all, Johnny KQQK.

According to you, everyone in the world is threatening everyone else
except you and the other dozen truthers still left in the world to
keep this secret from you. BWHAAHAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAA!

Hint: Your claims are proven to be physically impossible. End of story.
Old May 10th 11, 02:32 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default CRIMINAL PRESIDENT GET REELECTED? HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?

On 5/10/2011 12:44 AM, fergo wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/9/2011 11:35 PM, fergo wrote:

Exactly. That secret was kept for all of a week and a half.

Yep the government just can't keep a secret. If 11/9 really was a
conspiracy people involved in the actual conspiracy would have come
forward.

You mean, the actual criminals step forward and say, "Alright, I did it."

Or, "Yeah, I aided and assisted them."

Or, "Yeah, I knew about it and kept my mouth shut, even though I knew
better."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the money."

Or, "Yeah, I did-it/remained-silent for the perks/job-offer."

Or, "They threatened my family, I had to, but now I want my family dead."

Etc.

Gee, I can't even think of a single reason! ROFLOL

Um so why did they step forward during Watergate?

Regards,
JS

"What happened at Watergate?

Watergate is a complex of apartment and office buildings in Washington,
D.C. In July 1972, five men were caught breaking into the Democratic
Party's national headquarters at the Watergate. Among them was James
McCord Jr. (1918– ), the security coordinator of the Committee for the
Re-election of the President (CRP), an organization working to get
Republican President Richard Nixon (1913–1994) elected to a second term
in office.

All five men who were caught in the break-in were indicted (required to
stand trial) on charges of burglary and wire-tapping, as were CRP aide
G. Gordon Liddy (1930– ) and White House consultant E. Howard Hunt Jr.
(1918– ). They pleaded guilty to the charges; McCord and Liddy were
tried and found guilty. However, when the election was held in November,
Nixon won in a landslide victory over Democratic candidate George
McGovern (1922– )."

Regards,
JS

Old May 10th 11, 08:49 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"Iarnrod" wrote in message
[...]

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no way the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a year to
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

Old May 10th 11, 09:18 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On May 11, 7:49*am, "fergo" wrote:

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no way the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a year to
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

You could cut that back to "He should get a job" :-)
The most powerful man in the world (at the time) couldn't hide the
fact that a junior staff member was giving him oral sex and keeping
his cigars moist...
Old May 11th 11, 06:19 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"george" wrote in message
On May 11, 7:49 am, "fergo" wrote:

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no way
the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a year
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

You could cut that back to "He should get a job" :-)
The most powerful man in the world (at the time) couldn't hide the
fact that a junior staff member was giving him oral sex and keeping
his cigars moist...

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret? If
it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun, but
there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to attack but
I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Old May 11th 11, 06:29 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/10/2011 10:19 PM, fergo wrote:

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret?
If it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun,
but there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to
attack but I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Yeah, kinda like that old, "Can't see the forest through the trees!" thing.

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old May 11th 11, 07:18 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 5/10/2011 10:19 PM, fergo wrote:

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret?
If it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun,
but there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to
attack but I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Yeah, kinda like that old, "Can't see the forest through the trees!"
thing.

So the smoking gun is beyond the Forrest? Come on even the JFK conspiracy
theory was proven right (to an extent) with the death bed confession (and
I'm sure govshill will reply to that) but what confessions or smoking guns
are they in regards to 911?

Old May 11th 11, 08:52 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,misc.survivalism,alt.politics.republicans,rec.radio.shortwave

On Wed, 11 May 2011 15:19:33 +1000, "fergo" wrote:

"george" wrote in message
On May 11, 7:49 am, "fergo" wrote:

He should get a job in the public service, then he'd see there's no way
the
government could pull off something like 911. It takes them half a year
make a decision. At my work we are talking about July 2012!

You could cut that back to "He should get a job" :-)
The most powerful man in the world (at the time) couldn't hide the
fact that a junior staff member was giving him oral sex and keeping
his cigars moist...

Yeah so how could Bush keep something as sophisticated as 911 a secret? If
it really was a conspiracy there would be at least one smoking gun, but
there's none. Ziltch, zero (well Bush did know Binladen wanted to attack but
I am unclear what he did with that knowledge)

Knowing that someone wants to attack is far different from knowing *what*
someone wants to attack, *where*, *when* and with *what*.

Imagine I said "I'm going to send someone to get you fergo!"

What would you do? How would you prevent it? Don't forget, I'm living in luxury
as a guest of the Afghan government, protected from you getting close to me,
when I say this.

Shill #2
Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900)