Old May 13th 11, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) At least I have an excuse

I already knew Ahhhhhnold was born in Austria.So was Adolph Hitler.I
know a guy who is my age, he lives in another U.S.State.His real name is
Adolph, he was born in Croatia.Hitler had some of his family people
murdered in World War Two.
cuhulin

Old May 13th 11, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 12, 10:41*pm, dave wrote:
On 05/12/2011 10:26 AM, wrote: ex goobernator of California Ahhhhhnold's dad was a Nazi guard in World
War Two.Was he not?
cuhulin

You're the oldest in this bunch, near as I can tell. Arnold was
Austrian, just like Shickelgruber.

Why wasn't Kurt Waldheim (another Austrian !) ever tried for crimes
agaist Humanity ? Why do they always pick on an insignificant , lowest-
level , obscure person ,e.g.J. D . . .
Old May 13th 11, 09:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default (OT) Former Nazi Guard Convicted

"Steve" wrote in message
On May 12, 7:41 am, dxAce wrote:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/demjanjuk_declines_chance_to_make...

How many more of these folks might still be out there? Very few I suspect.

One does wonder about the evidence presented.

I also wonder about it. At one point he was convicted IN ISRAEL, but
the Israeli Supreme Court overturned his conviction because it thought
he was likely a victim of mistaken identity. If the Israeli court
refused to uphold his conviction, then I really wonder how compelling
the evidence could have been in this most recent trial.

The guy's so old at this point, he's probably happy to have the
guarantee of "3 hots and a cot" as well as free medical care for the
next five years.

The Jewish defense league is the driving force behind all these cases and
they will hound the poor sob until he dead !

bmc

FOX is NAZI NETWORK Ima Shortwave 6 June 23rd 09 02:41 PM
OT neo-Nazi m II Shortwave 3 November 25th 07 04:59 PM
usenet nazi I AmnotGeorgeBush CB 2 May 26th 07 01:39 PM
So where are those "Right Wing Nazi ExtremistBroadcasters" now... [email protected] Shortwave 1 August 27th 05 01:31 AM
BBC R4 documentary about propaganda jazz on Nazi SW Joel Rubin Shortwave 0 November 9th 04 09:10 AM