Old May 16th 11, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,rec.sport.golf,alt.california,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
DCI DCI is offline

Default There goes your pension funds ...

On May 16, 10:30*am, John Smith wrote:
http://www.myvictoriaonline.com/page...ntType=4&conte....

Regards,
JS

While I find evidence in Washington D.C. of any real intelligence in
the current White House administration, there are still a few in the
cabinet who can find a way to take your money to shore up the
federally created debt with your money.

DCI
Old May 16th 11, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

The real Usama (Osama) Bin (bin) Laden died over ten years ago.Who they
supposedly killed and supposedly dumped in the drink, I have no Idea.One
thing is for Certain, they Lied!
You don't believe fed govt Lies? They Lie All The Time! fed govt =
CROOKS and LIARS!
cuhulin

Old May 16th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Watchin WLBT 3 (the tee station that doesn't exist, and neither does
WJTV 12 and WAPT 16) 4:00 PM tee vee noos.Julie Straw reporting from
Vicksburg, (some old timers call it Hill City, ergo the Hills in and
around Vicksburg.In fact, there is or used to be a Hill City pet food
company in Vicksburg) Red Cross center in Vicksburg, Hot Roast Beef
sandwiches and freshly made hot Apple Pie.Come on doggy, we are going to
Vicksburg!
cuhulin