Old May 18th 11, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default It's Time for "The PowerHour" on WWCR Shortwave -topic- 'The ...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Solar+Storms+Could+Have+'Potentially+De vasting+Effects'+NOAA+Official

(also at http://www.rense.com I Never click on huffingtonpost
Sheet)

Crop Circle in Tennessee.HUMPH!, how come there are never any Crop
Circles around here? I would drive as far as fifteen miles to see one.

We gots Mad Dog Earle on the TCM channel.
cuhulin