RadioBanter

-   -   Dollars are really just IOUs ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166198-re-dollars-really-just-ious.html)

[email protected] May 19th 11 05:51 PM

Dollars are really just IOUs ...

Poppylypse Now! The Night Of The Living Dead!
The Crazy Ass CDC is tellin the peoples to get ready for Flesh Eating
Zombies.

Good old Marsha Thompson (at least she is sane) was born in
Jackson,Missy Sippy, she grew up as a kid on President Street in
Jackson.She works at WJTV tee vee station in Jackson, she has been with
WJTV ever since forever.Not many years ago after her two sons finished
college, she moved to Hotlanta to be with her hubby, he is, or was a big
shot at the CDC, I reckon he retired and they moved back to
Jackson,Missy Sippy.I have said it before years ago in this here self
same rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup that the CDC done gone Crazy as
Hell.Looks like I am Right again.
http://www.WJTV.com
Those Nitwits at CDC are CRAZY!
cuhulin

[email protected] May 20th 11 04:45 AM

On May 19, 12:51*pm, wrote:
Poppylypse Now! The Night Of The Living Dead!
The Crazy Ass CDC is tellin the peoples to get ready for Flesh Eating
Zombies.

Good old Marsha Thompson (at least she is sane) was born in
Jackson,Missy Sippy, she grew up as a kid on President Street in
Jackson.She works at WJTV tee vee station in Jackson, she has been with
WJTV ever since forever.Not many years ago after her two sons finished
college, she moved to Hotlanta to be with her hubby, he is, or was a big
shot at the CDC, I reckon he retired and they moved back to
Jackson,Missy Sippy.I have said it before years ago in this here self
same rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup that the CDC done gone Crazy as
Hell.Looks like I am Right again.http://www.WJTV.com
Those Nitwits at CDC are CRAZY!
cuhulin

Aren't they the ones who kept scaring everybody about the Swine Flu ?
What a bunch of fearmongers . . .

[email protected] May 20th 11 05:45 AM

Dollars are really just IOUs ...

What do they call that disease, CWD, whatever? It first showed up and
was detected in a woman at the St.Dominic Hospital in 1975 in Jackson,
Mississippi.If you don't believe me, ask Paul Gallo at Super Talk
Mississippi.
http://www.stdom.com
http://www.supertalk.fm

Is Scotland heading towards Independence?
http://www.rense.com
I Certainly Hope So!

That stinking nasty Aligator bait sure does work! ~ Swamp People, on the
History channel right now.
cuhulin