Old May 19th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Dollars are really just IOUs ...

Poppylypse Now! The Night Of The Living Dead!
The Crazy Ass CDC is tellin the peoples to get ready for Flesh Eating
Zombies.

Good old Marsha Thompson (at least she is sane) was born in
Jackson,Missy Sippy, she grew up as a kid on President Street in
Jackson.She works at WJTV tee vee station in Jackson, she has been with
WJTV ever since forever.Not many years ago after her two sons finished
college, she moved to Hotlanta to be with her hubby, he is, or was a big
shot at the CDC, I reckon he retired and they moved back to
Jackson,Missy Sippy.I have said it before years ago in this here self
same rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup that the CDC done gone Crazy as
Hell.Looks like I am Right again.
http://www.WJTV.com
Those Nitwits at CDC are CRAZY!
cuhulin

Old May 20th 11, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 19, 12:51*pm, wrote:
Poppylypse Now! The Night Of The Living Dead!
The Crazy Ass CDC is tellin the peoples to get ready for Flesh Eating
Zombies.

Good old Marsha Thompson (at least she is sane) was born in
Jackson,Missy Sippy, she grew up as a kid on President Street in
Jackson.She works at WJTV tee vee station in Jackson, she has been with
WJTV ever since forever.Not many years ago after her two sons finished
college, she moved to Hotlanta to be with her hubby, he is, or was a big
shot at the CDC, I reckon he retired and they moved back to
Jackson,Missy Sippy.I have said it before years ago in this here self
same rec.radio.shortwave newsgroup that the CDC done gone Crazy as
Hell.Looks like I am Right again.http://www.WJTV.com
Those Nitwits at CDC are CRAZY!
cuhulin

Aren't they the ones who kept scaring everybody about the Swine Flu ?
What a bunch of fearmongers . . .
Old May 20th 11, 05:45 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What do they call that disease, CWD, whatever? It first showed up and
was detected in a woman at the St.Dominic Hospital in 1975 in Jackson,
Mississippi.If you don't believe me, ask Paul Gallo at Super Talk
Mississippi.
http://www.stdom.com
http://www.supertalk.fm

Is Scotland heading towards Independence?
http://www.rense.com
I Certainly Hope So!

That stinking nasty Aligator bait sure does work! ~ Swamp People, on the
History channel right now.
cuhulin

OT What does a Trillion dollars look like? m II Shortwave 1 June 4th 09 02:13 PM
u just click to get more dollars bala[_2_] Shortwave 0 August 13th 08 08:09 PM
OT - Billion Dollars Steveo CB 0 December 13th 07 11:37 PM
A Fistfull of Dollars [email protected] Shortwave 15 July 22nd 05 05:24 PM
BBC using Rasbukniks over US Dollars [email protected] Shortwave 0 April 1st 05 07:17 PM