RadioBanter

-   -   New date for the end of the world (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/166393-new-date-end-world.html)

Arky Bob May 24th 11 03:02 PM

New date for the end of the world

Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

bpnjensen May 24th 11 04:55 PM

On May 24, 7:02*am, Arky Bob wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

John Smith[_8_] May 24th 11 04:59 PM

On 5/24/2011 8:55 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

Camping has certain confirmed the bible ... no man knows the end days
.... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

D. Peter Maus[_2_] May 24th 11 06:12 PM

On 5/24/11 10:55 , bpnjensen wrote:
On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

False prophet by definition.

[email protected] May 25th 11 12:56 AM

On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky *wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. *He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. *Seriously. *What a predatory prick.

* *False prophet by definition.

It depends . . . Especially in times of uncertainty , such as now ,
people need good news and encouragement and instead of it we hear more
and more apocalyptic voices . 'Half-man , half-pig ' .

[email protected] May 25th 11 01:00 AM

By definition all prophets are false

Get Ready.HAARP Has Been Turned Up Again.
http://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

John Smith[_8_] May 25th 11 01:01 AM

On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?
I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.
Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

False prophet by definition.

It depends . . . Especially in times of uncertainty , such as now ,
people need good news and encouragement and instead of it we hear more
and more apocalyptic voices . 'Half-man , half-pig ' .

Much worse than that ...

A few of us realize that for things to get better, we first have to do
the proper things to make them better ... we also see that nothing is
being done along those lines ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] May 25th 11 04:27 AM

On May 24, 8:00*pm, wrote:
Get Ready.HAARP Has Been Turned Up Again.http://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

2.6 Hz is sub-audible frequency for humans . Some animals like
elephants and whales can hear it , not us . It is time to consult them
and see what is up this time . I don't hear a thing .