Old May 24th 11, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New date for the end of the world

Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.
Old May 24th 11, 04:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 7:02*am, Arky Bob wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.
Old May 24th 11, 04:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On 5/24/2011 8:55 AM, bpnjensen wrote:
On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

Camping has certain confirmed the bible ... no man knows the end days
.... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

Old May 24th 11, 06:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 5/24/11 10:55 , bpnjensen wrote:
On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. Seriously. What a predatory prick.

False prophet by definition.

Old May 25th 11, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 7:02 am, Arky *wrote:
Now that Camping blew it, will profit Stair give the new date for the
rapture?

I hope it's not too soon - I just ordered a tiny-tenna.

Camping dood it already - October 21, 2011. *He forgot to multiply the
month by 2. *Seriously. *What a predatory prick.

* *False prophet by definition.

It depends . . . Especially in times of uncertainty , such as now ,
people need good news and encouragement and instead of it we hear more
and more apocalyptic voices . 'Half-man , half-pig ' .
Old May 25th 11, 01:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default By definition all prophets are false

Get Ready.HAARP Has Been Turned Up Again.
http://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

Old May 25th 11, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 24, 8:00*pm, wrote:
Get Ready.HAARP Has Been Turned Up Again.http://www.standeyo.com
cuhulin

2.6 Hz is sub-audible frequency for humans . Some animals like
elephants and whales can hear it , not us . It is time to consult them
and see what is up this time . I don't hear a thing .