Old May 26th 11, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default TSA Agents Grope High School Students At Prom Secuirty Check

On 5/25/2011 4:36 PM, wrote:
http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-back...ght-grope.html

TSA Agents Grope High School Students At Prom Security
CheckpointPosted: 05/24/2011 by carnifex676 in 9/11, Big Brother,
FEMA, Lies, Manipulation, Mind Control, Police State, TSA, U.S. News
Tags: checkpoint, illegal search, molestation, molested, pat down,
Prom, teen, terrorist, TSA 1(NaturalNews) It seems like it was just
last week that I warned NaturalNews readers about how the TSA was
expanding to become the new Nazi Secret Police of America. Actually,
it was just last week (http://www.naturalnews.com/
032458_TSA_bomb_drill.html). And now, over the weekend, the TSA
confirmed exactly what I was warning about: They have expanded their
security checkpoint pat-down searches to high school prom night, which
now involves TSA perverts feeling up high school girls in their formal
dresses.

Recently the TSA threatened to set up a security checkpoint at the
Sante Fe High School and conducted illegal searches on high school
prom students there. The agency ultimately backed down and didn’t go
through with the checkpoint plan at that high school, but one month
earlier at Capital High School, two students were sexually molested by
the TSA and filed a lawsuit over the incident (http://www.kob.com/
article/stories/S2116447.shtml).

Describing the illogical and abusive TSA pat-down, high school student
Candace Herrera said, “She grabbed my breast and grabbed the inner
part of my bra and shook it and then picked up the front of my dress
to like mid thigh. She was patting down my bare legs which kind of
didn’t make sense.”
Of course it doesn’t make sense. None of it makes sense. It doesn’t
make sense that the TSA, which was created to counter Bin Laden’s
mastermind plan to blow up airplanes, is now running security
checkpoints at high school prom dances! Of all the places to find
terrorists in America, does the high school prom rank anywhere near
the top-100 locations?

This is all psyops to indoctrinate young people into accepting the
police state
Let me lay it out here and explain what this is really all about. This
is OBVIOUSLY not about terrorism. High school proms are not command
headquarters for terror cells.

And secondly, if the TSA is patting down bare legs and thighs of high
school girls, then that’s obviously not a security pat-down but rather
a form of molestation. No wonder the TSA specifically chose high
school prom night to conduct its searches — these TSA workers are all
the perverts who never touched a girl when they went to prom night in
high school, and now they’re getting their shot!

As I already warned NaturalNews readers on multiple occasions, if we
don’t reel in this out-of-control rogue police state agency right now,
the TSA will continue to expand its power until it is the new secret
police of Amerika, running searches on street corners or conducting
house-to-house pat-downs of entire neighborhoods, just because they
can.

The American sheeple go right along with the rise of the Nazi TSA
There is no limiting the power grab by this rogue Nazi organization
unless we stand up to them. And that brings up the question: Why did
all the students, parents and teachers at these high schools go along
with the TSA sexually molesting their girls?

The Sheeple, it seems, have become so “zombified” and dumbed down that
they don’t even recognize tyranny when they see it. When our own
daughters and sisters are being sexually molested in the name of false
“security” designed to keep the terrorists out of the prom dance hall,
it has all become to utterly bizarre and mindless that I can hardly
describe the lunacy of it. Has our nation really surrendered so
completely to tyranny that we are going to let the TSA set up its
security checkpoints anywhere and everywhere, then reach into our
pants at dance events, sporting events, train stations, bus stations
and probably soon shopping malls?

Are the American Sheeple really so brain dead that they will stand by
and watch their Constitutional rights be utterly destroyed by this
illegal, rogue agency known as the TSA?

The proper response
Let me describe the proper response of what should have happened at
the high school when the TSA showed up and started feeling up the
breasts and thighs of the students there.

First, when the TSA showed up, the principal should have told them to
go away. “This is the prom, not a terrorism convention. Go home and
leave our students alone.”

Secondly, after the TSA started shoving their hands into the bras of
the female students there, some brave student should have loudly
protested, called 911 and requested the local police to arrive on the
scene to arrest the TSA agents.

At that point, the local police should have pulled out their guns and
arrested the TSA agents at gunpoint, then booked them with charges of
molesting a teenage girl. The parents, meanwhile, should have held a
protest rally at the high school to loudly protest this treatment of
their daughters by this out-of-control government agency.

This would have been the proper response. But instead, we get nothing.
No police. No sheriff. No protests. Only two students had the courage
to stand up and file a lawsuit against the TSA. Even the school
principal stood by and did absolutely nothing, further advocating the
idea that students are subjects of the state and that if the
government wants to reach down your pants (or inside your bra), they
have the right to do that any time they want to.

When they come for you, there may be no one left to protest
I ask the question: When will America wake up and arrest these
criminal TSA workers? When will we say, “Enough is enough!” and force
Congress to de-fund this entire group? At what point will the Sheeple
working slaves of America finally realize they are watching the
unfolding of a Nazi-style police state right in front of their very
eyes?

It all reminds me of just how easily the Nazi party rose to power in
the 1930′s. The German people just stood by and did nothing, too. It
wasn’t until the abuses of power turned to genocide that the rest of
the world woke up and tried to do something about it; and even then,
most of the German people simply tolerated the Nazis and did nothing
to stand up against them.

The famous movie Schindler’s List (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
Schindler%27s_List) is an account of one courageous entrepreneur who
decided to take a stand against the Nazi tyranny, yet he found himself
virtually alone in taking that stand. History has proven that most of
the mindless masses will go along with tyranny because that think like
slaves and subjects rather than citizens.

What all this really proves is that New Mexico’s high schools are
failing to teach their students much about history. Because if they
knew the true history of the world — and how tyranny rises up and
threatens freedom — none of the students would put up with this TSA
nonsense.

Didn’t their history teachers teach them anything about the rise of
tyranny in Nazi Germany? Or the British-controlled American colonies?
Or Eastern Europe? Only someone who is completely ignorant of world
history could stand by and watch the TSA rise to power in America
today and not recognize what’s really happening. Because what we are
watching, dear readers, is the rise of an evil agency that will, if
allowed to continue expanding, soon run its own secret prisons and
secret courts where people are guilty until proven innocent.

We are watching America’s freedoms crumble right before our eyes, and
only a small handful of people who are familiar with world history
seem to understand what’s unfolding.

Any government body that does not recognize limits of power is a
danger to the nation
That the TSA is running a security checkpoint at the local high school
prom is not, in and of itself, the problem here. The problem is that
the TSA thinks it CAN run security checkpoints anywhere it wants,
without justification, without notification and without cause. This is
how tyranny begins: First it’s necessary for national security, and
then it creeps into your cities, towns, schools and eventually your
homes.

Mark my words: If we don’t stop the TSA, they will eventually be
running door-to-door searches on innocent Americans in complete
violation of our Fourth Amendment rights.

People forget so easily, it seems, why we fought the War of
Independence against the British Empire. British soldiers used to go
house to house, entering homes, stealing valuables and groping the
women. That’s why our founding fathers specifically wrote the Fourth
Amendment to prohibit such activities by any government or military
force.

Remember, folks: The U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights is, in
essence, an ANTI-GOVERNMENT document whose sole purpose is to limit
the scope of government and protect the rights of the People. Today,
America has forgotten that, and unless things are reversed very soon,
they will escalate into the exact same abuses against our persons and
our privacy that were once committed by the British Empire against the
colonialists.

Those who do not learn the lessons of history, it is often said, are
doomed to repeat them. And that’s exactly what we are witnessing in
America today. The rise of the TSA secret police is under way, and
virtually no one is lifting a finger in protest. This is why the
American people, in one sense, actually deserve the police state
brutality they have brought onto themselves. If you don’t stand up and
protest now, then don’t bother when they come for your wife, or
husband or children. By the time they come for you it may very well be
too late.

It is a truism of government that every government body or agency
always seeks to gain more power and expand its reach. If allowed to do
so, the TSA will grow like a cancer until it is the dominant secret
police organization, dwarfing the power of local police and even the
FBI.

Sources for this story include:

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2116447.shtml

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S....shtml?cat=504

http://www.prisonplanet.com/tsa-back...ght-grope.html

Source: NaturalNews.com

It's worse than first thought:

TSA launches groping at high school proms, other public places

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPdUrpDuedY

Regards,
JS