Old May 29th 11, 03:57 PM posted to rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.native,rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns

Default Asia is NOT attacking The USA and NATO: Millions are Dyingbecause the United Snakes and Europe are Attacking the Innocent People of theMiddle East

On May 27, 10:51*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Fri, 27 May 2011 19:34:53 -0700 (PDT), joeturn wrote:
**** #2 tell us how Tesla argued with Einstiens ELECTRON saying it was
a political ploy to discourage the study of the Ether.Which is the
electromotive force/electro magnetic field that surronds every atom.

surronds?

Illiterates of the world UNTIE!

I'm sorry, I can't understand what you wrote, let alone tell you something about
"Einstiens ELECTRON".

I'm sorry I gave you more credit than you deserved.My bad I knew you
could not understand anything but spelling!

Please write in English. I don't read Babbleloonian.

Shill #2
--
Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
*Homer J. Simpson