Old May 30th 11, 11:06 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

Default 9/11 debris fills basement levels and is forced to flow debris outward!

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

.c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
On May 20, 8:53 pm, "Scout"
*wrote:
"John *wrote in message
On 5/20/2011 4:44 PM, Scout wrote:
"John *wrote in message
On 5/20/2011 3:34 PM, Scout wrote:
Evasion noted. Your inability to explain why we should
accept your claims over photographic evidence is noted.
Your denial of photographic
evidence is noted.
Seems all you can do is lie about the facts that don't
match your claims.
There is no evading your ignorance, it will remain until
you deal with
it ...
Nice to hear you admit you have a problem with ignorance
and that you
need to do something about it, but really you shouldn't be
talking to
yourself in public, makes people question your sanity even
further.
You simply need avail yourself of the experts. *All I do
is repeat the
facts, evidence and proof of the experts.
So let's see, by your own admission you are a parrot that
is so ignorant
that he can't look at a photo of a building in the process
of falling
outside of it's footprint and still can't determine his
experts might not
be the experts they claim and that you're stupid enough to
buy their Bull**** hook, line and sinker.
Ok, I accept you don't know what you're talking about by
your own admission.
Which means you're really not the right person to be trying
to talk about
this stuff then are you?
Maybe you should tell your experts to come here since maybe
they might
actually know what they're talking about rather than simply
mouthing the
claims of others that they don't understand, can't support,
and can't
even recognize as being clearly wrong?
So now that we've established you as an ignorant mouthpiece
by your own
admission, is there any further reason anyone should listen
to you for
even a second?
I think your post is more about you than me, why don't you
ask others if
they can see you for the worthless attack slob you are, or
they are fooled
into thinking you are offering valid debate, analysis,
facts, etc.?
IOW, you can't refute anything I have said about you.- Hide
quoted text -
Scot is completely ignoring the missile attack on the
pentagram.
What missile attack, insane nut job?
Oh, that comes from the nutjob who posted his "expert" analysis
of the frames from the Pentagon surveillance video showing the
plane crashing into the side of the Pentagon.
Of course, what both this "expert" and joe failed to even
consider is that even on the video the SCALE of the image would
clearly preclude a missile given that it's at least 2 stories in
height as compared to the 5 stories of the Pentagon.
But the voice over from the "expert" says it was a missile, and
that's good enough "proof" for Joe.
Which
way did it fall Scot after the missiles hit it?
When did missiles hit it?
I wasn't even aware the Pentagon fell over.
Three missiles are were
recorded in the same FBI release,
Show us, insnae nut job.
Yea, one "missile" per frame.snicker
Well the remnates of the first one is
just the solid rocket fuel plume after the hit,but you can see
the next two in motion!
Stop sniffing glue, WrongTurnJoe.
"It is too late for that"
Chun in Remo Williams.- Hide quoted text -
But your plane still wont fit in that little red box it will only
contain an object no larger than 16 feet!

Everyone can see the missile in front of the solid rocket plume!-

PS

I did not pay any attention to what the guy in the middle link
says I just saw the missile on my own look at it before the red
box is drawn!

Then in the top link you can see it over and over again,There is
no plane just a missile launched from withing the fenced in
constrution area.

What kind of military vehicle is that at mark 7:03 in the video
below a flatbed firetruck? I recall seeing it parked beside the
construction gererater dont you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcoP...layer_embedded

There is some reason the tape of what actually happened at the
pentacon has NOT been released, even yet, today ...

Yes, it has. *There are videos, tours of the damage, stories from the
survivors......what else do you want?

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.- Hide quoted text -

I too am a survivor of 911 I was not there at the time like most
government paid stooges.But I can tell you the cartoon they put on for
the TV audience was nothing like realy being there! The area was roped
off and most of the props were put into the staged area before the
hologramed air craft *was projected!

They even put the JT8MD engine on the sidewalk and covered it up with
a tarp so it would go unnoticed till after the hologram!

Wow!! *Now I know where those berries disappeared to. Did you have them
with milk or simply eat them raw?

--
Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)

If you woke up this morning....
Don't complain.- Hide quoted text -

They were not berrys RD they were coffee beans.They ground them up in
the cat **** soo they could charge you more for them. You gulped them
down with every sip and I'll bet you smilled and said eye instead of
saying this taste and smells exactly like cat ****!

You taste for **** is appaling,but to each his own!
Old May 31st 11, 06:53 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

joeturn wrote in
:

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3

:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
"John *wrote in message
[...]

plume!- Hide quoted text -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjcoP...=player_embedd

My taste for **** is so acute, I even post to you.

Old June 1st 11, 12:06 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf
RHF RHF is offline

On May 31, 10:53*am, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3

:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
"John *wrote in message
[...]

-
- --
- Sleep well tonight....RD (The Sandman)
-
- If you woke up this morning....
- Don't complain.

awaken,,, Awaken... AWAKEN ! ! !

? Obama-Regime Planing a False Flag Attack
on the Sears Towers in Chicago...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.r...dfe518ff642d0b
Old June 1st 11, 05:57 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3
:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
"John *wrote in message
[...]

*.
-read-
? Will There Be A New False Flag Attack
In Chicago's Sears Tower !
*Source* Gerald Celente whttp://www.opednews.com/Diary/Will-There-Be-A-New-False-by-Saman-Moha...
*.

Instead of having the false flag in Chicago they simply killed Osama
again. This guy has miraculously(Spell Check **** #2 TIA)survived
three deaths so far?- Hide quoted text -

Wrong . He was claimed to be dead FOUR times before the heavily
publicized 2011 'death' .
Old June 1st 11, 01:19 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3
:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
"John *wrote in message
[...]

read more »- Hide quoted text -

And is not dead yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuMShxAq7XQ

Old June 1st 11, 01:32 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

And he is still not dead.Barry Little was a CIA agent with the code
name Tim Osman

joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3
:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...

Old June 1st 11, 02:15 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

joeturn wrote :

On May 23, 7:46*pm, RD Sandman wrote:
joeturn wrote
innews:56dbdfd0-9478-4ffd-8f98-20a3
:

On May 23, 3:34*pm, RD Sandman
wrote:
John Smith wrote

:

On 5/22/2011 2:16 PM, joeturn wrote:
On May 22, 4:47 pm, *wrote:
On May 21, 4:37 pm, "Scout"

*wrote:
*wrote in message

ups .c
om...
On May 20, 11:53 pm, *wrote:
"John *wrote in message
[...]

No, ****wit. Please try to acquire a brain. You have an IQ registering
in the negative range.
Old June 1st 11, 02:16 PM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On May 31, 10:57*pm, wrote:

Wrong . He was claimed to be dead FOUR times before the heavily
publicized 2011 'death' ...

No he wasn't. Moron twoofers running around the past few years
claiming UBL was dead doesn't actually constitute a legitimate claim.
It's just your own echo chamber rattling back your insanities at you.
Old June 2nd 11, 12:29 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

On 11-06-01 08:16 AM, Iarnrod wrote:
On May 31, 10:57 pm, wrote:

Wrong . He was claimed to be dead FOUR times before the heavily
publicized 2011 'death' ...

No he wasn't. Moron twoofers running around the past few years
claiming UBL was dead doesn't actually constitute a legitimate claim.
It's just your own echo chamber rattling back your insanities at you.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/2135473.stm

Thursday, 18 July, 2002, 09:15 GMT 10:15 UK
Bin Laden 'probably' dead

The US Federal Bureau of Investigation's counter-terrorism chief, Dale
Watson, says he thinks Osama bin Laden is "probably" dead.

(Moron twoofer?)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ar-terror.html

The theory first received an airing in the American Spectator magazine
earlier this year when former U.S. foreign intelligence officer and
senior editor Angelo M. Codevilla, a professor of international
relations at Boston University, stated bluntly: 'All the evidence
suggests Elvis Presley is more alive today than Osama Bin Laden.'

(Moron twoofer?)

There are other doubters, too. Professor Bruce Lawrence, head of Duke
University's religious studies' department and the foremost Bin Laden
expert, argues that the increasingly secular language in the video and
audio tapes of Osama (his earliest ones are littered with references to
God and the Prophet Mohammed) are inconsistent with his strict Islamic
religion, Wahhabism.

(Moron twoofer?)

This week, still more questions have been raised with the publication in
America and Britain of a book called Osama Bin Laden: Dead or Alive?

Written by political analyst and philosopher Professor David Ray
Griffin, former emeritus professor at California's Claremont School of
Theology, it is provoking shock waves - for it goes into far more detail
about his supposed death and suggests there has been a cover-up by the West.

The book claims that Bin Laden died of kidney failure, or a linked
complaint, on December 13, 2001, while living in Afghanistan's Tora Bora
mountains close to the border with Waziristan.

His burial took place within 24 hours, in line with Muslim religious
rules, and in an unmarked grave, which is a Wahhabi custom.

(Moron twoofer?)

Old June 2nd 11, 02:42 AM posted to alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ma-Bin-Laden-d...

[...]

Yes, all obviously were wrong. You can't argue with FACTS, even though
that's what you moron twoofers do day in and day out. SPECULATION by
people does not constitute FACT, idiot.