RadioBanter

-   -   Can you deduce who is at the root of these robberies/thefts? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167449-re-can-you-deduce-who-root-these-robberies-thefts.html)

walt tonne June 13th 11 04:58 PM

Can you deduce who is at the root of these robberies/thefts?

Consider that law-abiding people simply have learned to avoid
neighborhoods and situations. Concealed carry has really cut crime.
Roving ferals attacking people should be shot on the spot. Subhumans.

John Smith[_7_] June 13th 11 05:01 PM

On 6/13/2011 8:58 AM, walt tonne wrote:
Consider that law-abiding people simply have learned to avoid
neighborhoods and situations. Concealed carry has really cut crime.
Roving ferals attacking people should be shot on the spot. Subhumans.

If they are a clear and present threat to life and limb, I'd agree!

Something needs to be done, as all that is happening right now is a
worsening of the problem(s.)

--

Regards,
JS

Sid9[_3_] June 13th 11 05:03 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/13/2011 8:58 AM, walt tonne wrote:
Consider that law-abiding people simply have learned to avoid
neighborhoods and situations. Concealed carry has really cut crime.
Roving ferals attacking people should be shot on the spot. Subhumans.

If they are a clear and present threat to life and limb, I'd agree!

Something needs to be done, as all that is happening right now is a
worsening of the problem(s.)

..
..
Liar!

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr...r-jan-dec-2010

Preliminary Annual Uniform Crime Report, January–December 2010

Preliminary figures indicate that, as a whole, law enforcement agencies
throughout the Nation reported a decrease of 5.5 percent in the number of
violent crimes brought to their attention in 2010 when compared to figures
reported for 2009. The violent crime category includes murder, forcible
rape, robbery, and aggravated assault. The number of property crimes in the
United States from January to December of 2010 decreased 2.8 percent when
compared to data from the same time period in 2009. Property crimes include
burglary, larceny-theft, and motor vehicle theft. Arson is also a property
crime, but data for arson are not included in property crime totals. Figures
for 2010 indicated that arson decreased 8.3 percent when compared to 2009
figures.

John Smith[_7_] June 13th 11 05:06 PM

On 6/13/2011 9:03 AM, Sid9 wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/13/2011 8:58 AM, walt tonne wrote:
Consider that law-abiding people simply have learned to avoid
neighborhoods and situations. Concealed carry has really cut crime.
Roving ferals attacking people should be shot on the spot. Subhumans.

If they are a clear and present threat to life and limb, I'd agree!

Something needs to be done, as all that is happening right now is a
worsening of the problem(s.)

.
.
[...]

ROFLOL!

You just don't get it, do you?

John Smith[_7_] June 13th 11 05:12 PM

Can you deduce who is at the root of these robberies/thefts?

On 6/13/2011 9:09 AM, Sid9 wrote:

I "get" it.

You are a lying fear monger.

Go play with your guns.

OK, let's say you are right. Give me a list of safe cities where I
might make my safe house?

I'll look up the crime stats, if you are correct, I'll get a place there!

John Smith[_7_] June 13th 11 05:20 PM

On 6/13/2011 9:16 AM, Sid9 wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/13/2011 9:09 AM, Sid9 wrote:

I "get" it.

You are a lying fear monger.

Go play with your guns.

OK, let's say you are right. Give me a list of safe cities where I
might make my safe house?

I'll look up the crime stats, if you are correct, I'll get a place there!

.
.
.
Any city in the USA.

Your local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies will protect you.

But, stay armed and keep playing with your guns for the extra protection
you need.

So then, this is a good example?:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t693842/

Sid9[_3_] June 13th 11 05:31 PM

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/13/2011 9:16 AM, Sid9 wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/13/2011 9:09 AM, Sid9 wrote:

I "get" it.

You are a lying fear monger.

Go play with your guns.

OK, let's say you are right. Give me a list of safe cities where I
might make my safe house?

I'll look up the crime stats, if you are correct, I'll get a place
there!

.
.
.
Any city in the USA.

Your local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies will protect you.

But, stay armed and keep playing with your guns for the extra protection
you need.

So then, this is a good example?:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t693842/

Oh, you're a ****ing left over from WWII.
I thought we killed all you Nazis

The PHANTOM June 13th 11 07:13 PM

On Jun 13, 11:31*am, "Sid9" sid9@ bellsouth.net wrote:
"John Smith" wrote in message

On 6/13/2011 9:16 AM, Sid9 wrote:

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 6/13/2011 9:09 AM, Sid9 wrote:

I "get" it.

You are a lying fear monger.

Go play with your guns.

OK, let's say you are right. Give me a list of safe cities where I
might make my safe house?

I'll look up the crime stats, if you are correct, I'll get a place
there!

.
.
.
Any city in the USA.

Your local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies will protect you.

But, stay armed and keep playing with your guns for the extra protection
you need.

So then, this is a good example?:

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t693842/

Oh, you're a ****ing left over from WWII.
I thought we killed all you Nazis- Hide quoted text -

Nope. They all work in the O'Bama administration now.

John Smith[_7_] June 13th 11 07:59 PM

Can you deduce who is at the root of these robberies/thefts?

On 6/13/2011 11:38 AM, Leigh Gorman wrote:

Sid9's a retard.

He "thinks" that "local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies
will protect..." us, when in fact, NONE of them are under any obligation
to do so.
That retard also thinks "playing with guns" is a wise thing to do, and
what normal people that have firearms do with them.

Agreed.

And, the cops are so busy doing their first priority as revenue
generators, they barely have time to take a report, let alone attempt to
catch your crook(s.)

[email protected] June 13th 11 09:02 PM

Can you deduce who is at the root of these robberies/thefts?

Tour Bus Operator Stashes Extra Passengers in Luggage Compartment.
http://www.drudgereport.com

I knew damn well before I read that article that my sister's son didn't
do it.He Wouldn't do any thing like that!

He drives a tour bus for a company in Nashville.Currently, he is
somewhere in/around the Winnipeg,Manitoba,Canada area.
cuhulin