Old June 15th 11, 01:49 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default the color of crime

RHF wrote in news:0f221e5e-2084-41d0-b5ee-
:

On Jun 14, 6:23*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/14/2011 6:13 AM, Deep Dudu wrote:

I understood exactly what he meant. *The mental defect is with you
racist idiots. *You are racist because you assume crime is due to
people being black without any regards to economic status. *The false
conclusion is yours, motivated solely by your racism.

Well, that negros have been saying we owe them something, that is there
has been a slave anywhere in their ancient ancestors, we need to pay

them
.

Looks to me like nothing has changed, same old chit, they are saying,
"Give us free money or we will do crime." *That is nothing new, and I
think most here are aware of it, but good you remind us, I suppose ...

--

Regards,
JS

John Smith - Alas Once Again
You Prove Are A D.U.C.K. !
-quack-on!- -quack-on!- -quack-on!-
.

Much as I hate to admit it the boy is right. That certainly does seem to be
the impression I have come away with.

Not of all blacks, mind you. There is a large percentage that are not. But
the thug class and the political thug class are doing exactly that.

--
Herman Cain for President!
http://hermancain.com/

Remember Desert One, Carter 0? Ain't it sad to wish that Obama had as much
ambition but being glad he doesn't knowing he doesn't have THAT much
competence?