Old June 20th 11, 04:43 AM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default You were warned, soon it will be gone ...

God, guns, gold, food/water, safe shelter, survival gear ...

Soon one of these will be impossible to get ... you had your chance ...

http://www.infowars.com/trading-of-o...nning-july-15/

--
Regards,
JS

RON PAUL IN 2012, THERE SIMPLY ISN'T ANOTHER CHOICE!
Old June 20th 11, 10:20 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

On Sun, 19 Jun 2011 20:43:02 -0700, John Smith
wrote:

God, guns, gold, food/water, safe shelter, survival gear ...

Soon one of these will be impossible to get ... you had your chance ...

http://www.infowars.com/trading-of-o...nning-july-15/

You can't eat gold. Buy food.
Old June 21st 11, 08:37 PM posted to talk.politics.guns,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,alt.politics

Default :CLINTON GLOBAL CATASTROPHE. Repeating History, first as TRAGEDY, *THEN* as FARCE:: OBAMA.

"I found Rahm. I created him. I made him what he is today."
-- Bill Clinton'10

http://pajamasmedia.com/instapundit/...3/botchmen.jpg

Resistance is NOT Futile.
Because Impedance is REAL.

DESERVE PEACE.
DESERVE FREEDOM.
DEMAND COMPETANCE.
DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY.
DEFEAT LIB STRATEGIC INSANITY.

IT REALLY IS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. LIBs. What price their Vision?

When the Truth becomes a Liability
ALL PEOPLE become the Enemy.
Will you be Spartacus?
or Gaius Baltar?

http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/un...poster_660.jpg

LIBs:: THEY LIVE.

http://www.libertylive.org/Uploads/T...ebt%20Star.jpg

DEBTSTAR:: This is NOT the HOPE you have been Searching for.