RadioBanter

-   -   New BBC article regarding environmental collapse CURRENTLYunde... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/167869-re-new-bbc-article-regarding-environmental-collapse-currentlyunde.html)

[email protected] June 23rd 11 02:50 PM

New BBC article regarding environmental collapse CURRENTLYunde...

Weedeaters, the plastic lines and plastic blades.That plastic gets
abraided off/worn off/worn down into tiny little particles and it gets
in the ground and the water and the air.We are all turning into
Plastic.I quit using a weedeater years ago.
cuhulin

RHF June 23rd 11 04:41 PM

WEED-AM 1390 kHz "La Pantera" -&- KID-AM 590 kHz "Newsradio 590"

On Jun 23, 6:50*am, wrote:
Weedeaters, the plastic lines and plastic blades.That plastic gets
abraided off/worn off/worn down into tiny little particles and it gets
in the ground and the water and the air.We are all turning into
Plastic.I quit using a weedeater years ago.
cuhulin

Weed-Eater -hey- The Old 'Goat' Died

we got a new 'kid' on the block ~ RHF

John Smith[_7_] June 23rd 11 08:40 PM

On 6/23/2011 6:50 AM, wrote:
Weedeaters, the plastic lines and plastic blades.That plastic gets
abraided off/worn off/worn down into tiny little particles and it gets
in the ground and the water and the air.We are all turning into
Plastic.I quit using a weedeater years ago.
cuhulin

That is not even close to the problem of it degrading in the oceans and
being incorporated into the marine life there ...

Regards,
JS

[email protected] June 23rd 11 09:59 PM

New BBC article regarding environmental collapse CURRENTLYunde...

Actually, they are String Trimmers.Weedeater is a Registered Brand
Name.My new lawn mower I bought a few months ago at the Dangerous
Walmart store is a Weedeater Brand Name lawn mower.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, whenever I want to get rid of some
weeds I put on one of my old leather gloves (ego there are some thorny
briars hiding in some of those weeds) and I get one of my old hacksaws
and I hack those weeds out.No Steenkin plastic! I don't use any thing
like Round Up for getting rid of weeds.Mostly, I just leave the weeds
along, except for the ones my lawn mower cuts down.

Show me where that oil drain plug is!
cuhulin

dave June 24th 11 03:51 PM

environmental collapse CURRENTLY underwear...

On 06/23/2011 06:50 AM, wrote:
Weedeaters, the plastic lines and plastic blades.That plastic gets
abraided off/worn off/worn down into tiny little particles and it gets
in the ground and the water and the air.We are all turning into
Plastic.I quit using a weedeater years ago.
cuhulin

Seems like silicates would be more insulting. My dad had had polethylene
body parts from a WW2 training mission gone awry (I'm not sure we told
the cremator now that I think about it...)