Old June 23rd 11, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default New BBC article regarding environmental collapse CURRENTLYunde...

Weedeaters, the plastic lines and plastic blades.That plastic gets
abraided off/worn off/worn down into tiny little particles and it gets
in the ground and the water and the air.We are all turning into
Plastic.I quit using a weedeater years ago.
cuhulin

Old June 23rd 11, 04:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default WEED-AM 1390 kHz "La Pantera" -&- KID-AM 590 kHz "Newsradio 590"

On Jun 23, 6:50*am, wrote:
Weedeaters, the plastic lines and plastic blades.That plastic gets
abraided off/worn off/worn down into tiny little particles and it gets
in the ground and the water and the air.We are all turning into
Plastic.I quit using a weedeater years ago.
cuhulin

Weed-Eater -hey- The Old 'Goat' Died

we got a new 'kid' on the block ~ RHF
Old June 23rd 11, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Actually, they are String Trimmers.Weedeater is a Registered Brand
Name.My new lawn mower I bought a few months ago at the Dangerous
Walmart store is a Weedeater Brand Name lawn mower.

Yeah, in fact of the business,,,, whenever I want to get rid of some
weeds I put on one of my old leather gloves (ego there are some thorny
briars hiding in some of those weeds) and I get one of my old hacksaws
and I hack those weeds out.No Steenkin plastic! I don't use any thing
like Round Up for getting rid of weeds.Mostly, I just leave the weeds
along, except for the ones my lawn mower cuts down.

Show me where that oil drain plug is!
cuhulin