Old June 26th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

Default Ann Coulter (the adams apple babe) beginning to waking up?

THIS:
"The “birthers” (whom I call “verifiers,” as they seek to verify Obama’s
legitimacy to be POTUS) are concerned with Obama’s qualifications to be
President. Their focus is mainly (but not exclusively) concerned with
finding out the truth surrounding Obama’s birth—where it was, and who
his parents were. These are not flaky, off-the-wall issues, but
profoundly significant matters of national (not to mention
international) importance, that demand answers (especially given Obama’s
shady background—what little we know of it).

There can be no doubt that if there is indeed a legitimate Hawaiian
birth certificate for Obama (as opposed to a facsimile), then the powers
that be are preventing a forensic examination of it at all costs. Why
they are going to such lengths to hide it (if indeed it exists), is a
legitimate question to ask. It is our duty as patriotic Americans to ask
it."

FROM HE
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/37909
Old June 26th 11, 04:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

On 6/26/2011 7:53 AM, John Smith wrote:
[...]

A widespread conspiracy, involving many, and being successful for a
significant time frame is difficult to wrap ones' mind around, unless
there is/are extraordinary proof(s), the number and amount of, which,
grows daily!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=313617

Regards,
JS
Old June 26th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article , says...

THIS:
"The ?birthers? (whom I call ?verifiers,? as they seek to verify Obama?s
legitimacy to be POTUS) are concerned with Obama?s qualifications to be
President. Their focus is mainly (but not exclusively) concerned with
finding out the truth surrounding Obama?s birth?where it was, and who
his parents were. These are not flaky, off-the-wall issues, but
profoundly significant matters of national (not to mention
international) importance, that demand answers (especially given Obama?s
shady background?what little we know of it).

You birthtards are the very definition of "off the all".

There can be no doubt that if there is indeed a legitimate Hawaiian
birth certificate for Obama (as opposed to a facsimile), then the powers
that be are preventing a forensic examination of it at all costs. Why
they are going to such lengths to hide it (if indeed it exists), is a
legitimate question to ask. It is our duty as patriotic Americans to ask
it."

FROM HE
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/37909

It should be your duty to get treatment and try to get well. At least
give it a shot. I doubt you're treatable at this point, but your family
should be stepping in, and at least trying to get you help.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 26th 11, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article , says...

[...]

The World Nut Daily is hardly a credible source for anything other than
kookery.

Right up your ally.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 26th 11, 07:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article ,
says...

[...]

Did I mention I am president of my local chapter of NAMBLA?

BDK.

Old June 27th 11, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article ,
says...

BDK wrote:
In article ,
says...

[...]

You would be correct if you were talking about the Puffington Post or
abc, nbc, cbs, cnn, msnbc etc..

BWHAHAHAHA! Good one...oh, you're probably serious...

Please keep your hands visible while I back out of your padded cell.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 27th 11, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 26 Jun 2011 16:32:10 -0400, BDK wrote:

[...]

Spoofing is really weak, loser.

Spoofing and going gay. You must have touched a raw nerve with that kOOk.

Bonus time!

Shill #2

Yep! I have plans for that cash...I'm looking at an uprade for my car's
audio system.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 27th 11, 03:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article , says...

On 6/26/2011 2:55 PM, BDK wrote:
In m,
says...

In ,
says...

In om,
[...]

That tube of KY Jelly hanging out of my back pocket isn't what you think
it is. I just love to rub the stuff on my belly and then rub bellies
with my significant other.

Did obama getting caught with his hands in the kids pants peeve you off?

http://biggovernment.com/jhoft/2011/...its-the-skids/

Regards,
JS

Your obsession with gay stuff is kinda funny. You probably "hink"
someone can be turned gay, don't you?

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 27th 11, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I Likes Dat.
Git choself some Apps, Dudes and Dudettes.Use that smartass cellphone!
Watch out for brain cancer though.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=309672
cuhulin

Old June 28th 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.conspiracy,talk.politics.guns

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On 6/26/2011 2:55 PM, BDK wrote:
[...]

You know I was born that way. I just like little boys peepees. I don't
hurt anyone. They like it.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!