Old June 30th 11, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default NOW THEY WANT TO SCREW UP OUR 60 CYCLE LINE FREQUENCY

On 06/29/2011 06:18 AM, minoberry wrote:
Now that the ****heads have screwed-up a once-reliable television system in
the US (while most of the world now points at us and laughs, by the way)
and chomping at the bit to foul up our radio broadcasting system, their
passion
for choking our systems hasn't ended. Their dumbass plan to change, of
all things,
our light bulbs proves they're stopping at nothing to mess with us and
our lives.
Now these jerkwads want to keep us off balance by making the 60 cycle
line frequency
unreliable. Clocks, traffic lights....anything using a synchronous phase
won't work.

Why do these assholes hate us so damned much?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/htm...erclock25.html

By "they" you mean giant utility companies, right?

Old July 1st 11, 02:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

When politicians DIE, they Can't spend that Money.When politicians DIE,
they Can't do Sheet!
cuhulin

Old July 1st 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

BROKE: Minnesota Govt Shuts Down
http://www.drudgereport.com

But, how about Zumbrota?
Minnesohhhta,,,, Minnesohhhhhhhhta,,,
cuhulin

Old July 1st 11, 03:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

JT doin his Super Swap show on Super Talk Missy Sippy radio.A guy called
in and said he has three cemetary plots for sale.JT said, I would ask
him what kind of a view they have, but I guess that doesn't matter.
http://www.supertalk.fm
cuhulin