Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 4th 11, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
wen wen is offline

Default Our Heavenly Mother 3-10-06 at 1:22 P.M.

Our Heavenly Mother says,
"Be assured that as you use your time to give help and hope to others,
your Heavenly Father uses His Time to support you."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 10,2006 AT 1:22 P.M.

OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

"I know you do not expect Me to be here with you today. I am your
Heavenly Mother.

I have come to give you My Blessing for the service you have
accepted, to assist The Heavenly Father in so many ways. Your time is
important but, I assure you, as you use the time to support What is
good for the Souls of many, many people, but also what example is
extended through them that others can follow, and realize how
important it is to walk a path aidful for the Souls of a great amount
of people.

You live in a time wherein there is so much confusion that is not
necessary for the Will of The Creator to be acceptant of, but He loves
those created and He Wants All Souls to be returned to from Where They
came.

Be assured that as you use your time to give help and hope to
others, your Heavenly Father uses His Time to support you.

Many of Us speak often through This Gift of Divine Love. We All
appreciate your participation and your very quiet act of love, so as I
close at this time, I want you to know: You have accepted a task that,
hopefully, will help your Soul one day glow greater than It would if
you just acted in a manner and way pleasing to just you.

Many of Us Here smile and say, 'We All send Our Love to all of
you.'"

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

OT Mother of Satan David Shortwave 1 August 11th 06 03:46 PM
Does your mother know you post in this newsgroup? Dr. Daffodil Swain Shortwave 8 November 10th 04 01:53 PM
Mother Brakob, Listen Up! Len Over 21 Policy 9 October 24th 03 12:02 AM
"leave his mother behind" X98 Shortwave 0 August 3rd 03 02:48 AM